Best portable vaporizer?? In Feb. 2013

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 13 degrees, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Lol then of course the butt hurt storz and bickel fan boys have to act like I cant afford it. lol. Like I said the plenty got given away by a guy who owns the two most expensive vapes on the market.

You really have no reading comprehension at all. You are the one who brought up the plenty and you are the one who decided to make me specify it was over rated or not. 

You are the typical person who comes to this forum thinking what ever vape they have is awesome and cant stand to hear anyone say something different. 

Hm, it seems a bit strange.. batteries seem to go first, but i will definately remember this (hopefully) as my solo starts to age a little. cheers bro.

the beeping is pretty annoying, but holding down the up arrow for a few seconds turns the sound off.

3. There you go you stated it, Storz and Bickel fanboy, so everybody this dude is a jealous cheap ass troll, who wouldn't know that vaping didn't have to burn your lips and throat. So let's say the best vape was made by this company, you wouldn't buy it cause this company made it? So why bring up the company name? 20-21-22 you keep buying them, maybe one day they get that cheap ass shit right

4. Damn triple posting... you are really showing your butt hurt right now. 

I made a general statement. For some reason you seem very insecure about the plenty so you asked me to specify about the plenty. 

Cheap vape using person? I just spent most of my day hitting an $800 vaporizer. 

What I just dont get is why you are so butt hurt that I called the plenty over rated?

5. Solo by far. Look at any vaporizer review or comparison. The arizer has great vapor quality, it's still rather small, better battery life than other portable vaporizers, it is quite sturdy and could handle being dropped, and gets you super high. I've had mine for a while and it hasn't disappointed me yet. Go with the solo

I don't smoke.

6. I made a horrible purcahse and a great purchase:

Horrible:
    Atmos - It burns the buds to a crisp! Actual ashes! It does not vaporize. It's fine if you are ok with a pen to smoke out of, but it's not vaporizing the stuff. They offer these glass filters but that actually prevents it from getting anything. Please don't purcahse this for vaporization!

Great:
    PAX!!! I should have bought this one right off the bat and just listened to everyone, but it's a bit expensive. I finally got it and it's AMAZING! It actually vapes the buds and at the end they are a dark brown color as it should be. And all the other positives you read about it. I just care about my lungs so...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone who is saying you can't get that high off of a MFLB has obviously not used a lung.

8. Maybe they have...

9. #189 MaryIsMyBaby, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Possibly they did not do it right. Not an MFLB fanboy, but MLFB+Lung is almost as good as my buddah...Almost

But then again maybe they are just not a fan. It is a matter of opinion, but I have not run into anyone yet who has not been satisfied by a hit from the lung.

(I made my lung about the exact size of my breath though and put some time and effort into making it perfect)

10. #190 Vape Dr., Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    PAX

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. lol

12. Bought 2  EGo dry vapes.......both lasted about 2 minutes.......junk

13. At least 75% of people recommending vaporizers are only recommending the vaporizers that they personally own.

There is no one "BEST VAPORIZER". When anyone says "_______ is the best vaporizer"  10 times outta 10  ______ is going to be their vaporizer

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exactly and this is because most vaporizers can get the job done. There are a lot of good vaporizers out there on the market so chances are that a lot of people will be happy with different vaporizers. And then you get in to personal preferences with certain features of different vapes and it makes it impossible to say there truly is an overall best. 

• Like Like x 3
  15. #195 Vape Dr., Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    I agree 100% some of my friends are still completely content with their MFLB because they have had them long enough to figure out the best possible method of using it.
    my personal opinion is the MFLB is the best portable for those on a budget.
    the PAX is my favorite portable (I still use my MFLB on occasion)
    But I think, my personal opinion of the best non portable vaporizer is hands down the Volcano.
    but like IFourTwenty said, these are my personal opinions.
    its what works for you best that really matters in the long run.

vape on

I don't agree.    There are LOTS of people, including myself who don't like sucking on plastic bags to get their vapor.  

It may be the best vape for YOU, but to say that "we'll all agree" that it is the best is totally false.

17. #197 Vape Dr., Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    you are correct iwien.
    I posted my own personal opinion which, as I well know, is not always everyone elses.
    my apologies, I corrected my post.
    thanks

Just got a new PAX (3rd one all workin like champs) there is newer updated firmware.
    if you hold it sideways like a dube and rotate 5 times into party mode, then 8 more times in the same direction.
    it shuts the oven off and you can play the game simon with the pax X light.
    you hold it sideways, X up and simply tilt it right, left, forward, and backwards.
    there is no sound, but if you get it wrong, the X flashes red twice, get it right it flashes white and on to the next level.
    there are about 40 levels to play.
    if you pull the mouthpiece out the X will light up blue, letting you know the oven is off.
    this has nothing to do with why I love the pax, just thought I'd share.

New inhalator INH05 available on indiegogo right now!
    https://www.indiegog...rizer/x/6754111

could be a pax killer....I'm gonna try and see!

• Like Like x 1