Thoughts on snitching?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I'd have to defer to Goodfellas on this one, "Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."

2. "I didn't see anything."

3. Depends on who the snitching would be on and what they did.

4. Depends how close of a friend and situation if I'm going to jail no thanks but ill take a ass kicking for a GOOD friend

5. If my friend were to rape a girl, I would say nothing and make up some bullshit.... and if my friend do end up court, I would stare down the girl's family.....

6. Your post plus your sig....lol

7. i prefer to call it tattle-tailing. the people in my family do this shit all the time. you tell em something confidential, and they go tell everyone else.

when someone tells me something personal, i keep it to myself.

some folks hear a secret and act like its christmas

8. Snitches deserve the worst.

If you know about a rape or murder..that's different

9. I agree completely, but there are friends of mine who love to gossip. My friends actually got mad at me because I won't tell them what happened between me n my boy's beef. I tell them it's over, there's none anymore.

They just keep asking and joke about it to us asking "who won", like why do they care so much?

As for police, I would never tell them anything. If I'm locked in a deranged man's prison of a home phoning the police would be the least of my concern.

10. snitches get stitches

11. You can just remain quiet, there's no lieing there. You choose honesty over your friends, and you side with police OVER your friends? With the only end result either your friends stay safe or end up in prison.

You have to think this through man, do you want to be the reason your friends are in jail?

12. Snitches get left in ditches

13. IMO that's so much worse than snitching apart from murder or child molestation rape is one of the most horrible crimes

14. yeah ever since I was like 6 its always been no snitching. Some bitches dont follow the rules though. Now that im getting older people are beating other people up a lot lol

15. pussies snitch. snitches always get what they deserve. sometimes they get killed. bet they wish they didn't then.

16. Trust me.... I would only snitch for murder..... But other than that, I will not snitch and yeah do my stare down to the family.....

17. I say as little as required involving as few people as required unless my ass is on the line. I'll make it clear it wasn't me if it wasn't.

in terms of snitching like calling the cops, I would on random criminals or about a random crime. not so much if it's personal.

18. In opinion, it's not really worth it when it comes to the police.

But I, also, strongly believe that if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. I've been snitched on a few times for various things and in the end it was my own fucking fault. Do I think the people were right for telling? Nope, but I can't hold other people accountable for my own bullshit.

19. I do not condone the act of snitching.

:/