Thoughts on snitching?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Give em a name of someone who fucked you over. That's what I did.

2. So you still snitched ? Tisk Tisk

3. Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches, I'd never do it nor condone it. I have an us vs them mentality(them being the gov)

4. It's all situational IMO I'd probably snitch if I had a friend get involved in hard drugs or if someone was a dumbass and got me in trouble because of it also if a dealer I knew tried to rip me off over $100 or tried to jump me you bet your ass I'd snitch also if a friend stole from another friend I would

5. Snitches get stitches is the fucking stupidest phrase possible because its all based on what the situation is. If I know someone who raped or murdered someone for example, or even if I knew a person who committed any really terrible crime, I think its actually wrong to NOT say something in cases like that. Like if your friend commits armed robbery on a bank, thn your just as bad as him for not saying anything. To me snitches get stiches only applies for situations like ratting out people to save your own ass, or ratting friends or anybody out for small shit. Obviously for small things or minor crimes, or especially if your doing it only for your own interest, snitching is terrible, but not in major scenarios like the ones above.

Edit: And yes, im aware a lot of people dont consider telling police about major crimes doesnt fall into the same category, so if by snitching, you solely mean situations where youre ratting out someone because you got in trouble and you want to save your own ass, then I think those types of snitches are some of the worst types of people that theyre are. No one should snitch out a friend just to stay out of trouble

6. Somethings you just shouldnt waste your time snitching about, like petty theft or someone getting into a fight or if someones cheating even if someone has a weapon dont snitch like a lil bitch. Snitch about a murder if anything shoot idk ive been snitched on by friends many times.

7. Snitches get...:cool:

8. what kind of stupid post is this? nobody likes a rats

9. fuck that. unless they truly deserve it there is no way I would.

when I got busted at college a few weeks ago, first thing the cops asked was, who you getting from? you wanna make this all go away? just wear a wire.

HAHA fuck that. told em I get my weed from people a few states over, back at home. they lost interest pretty fast :)

seriously though, why would you rat out your dealer? that is like the most fucked up thing you can do, especially if they hook you up fat.

10. Never snitch on someone, that's too low

11. It depends on the situation but I would never rat on someone or point the finger if I got caught doing something. I got caught not them, ill take the responsibility.

12. If im about to get busted for something someone else did i would definitely snitch.

But if its bud or some other minor stuff then theres no reason imo

13. I never would unless my life was in extreme danger.

14. id never snitch on a family member or a friend, its just ethically wrong.

15. Most of the time I never talk. I just say I don't know what happened but if it was some sort of major crime then I probably would.

16. if we were all involved and they ran and for some reason got away and i didnt, and the police asked me who was with me, i'd say. again, i am not a liar.

tell that to all my friends :laughing:

exactly. i wont go out of my way to snitch, but if it comes up, once again, i do not lie ever to anyone about anything (only causes problems). and my friends know this.

17. Refusing to say something isn't lying it's refusing to say something. Why would you voluntarily bring someone down?

18. My thoughts exactly. ^

19. rats belong in the hole they came from