Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If a joint burns too fast, means its not packed enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pureshores, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Well I say joint but I didnt have any rolling papers so did this thing i learnt from a video on youtube when u like turn a cigarette into a joint by taking out the tobacoo and replacing the filter with a roach?

thankfully I didnt waste too much weed on it cos it pretty much burnt so fast in about a minute or so.. I looked up ways to fix this and they say somethign about wetting or rubbing the side that burns faster? But the whole thing burnt evenly, just way too fast to even get a proper drrag :confused:

Im not sure if this is because I didnt roll a proper joint, or because i didnt pack the tobacco and weed in tight enough?

2. Cigs just burn fast man. The paper is shitty. Next time roll up with a raw or any thin, slow burning paper.

3. Thanks yeah im definitely buying rolling papers for next time.

Jut wanted to ask because it seemed to burn even faster than a normal cig :(

4. No weed should burn faster than tobacco. That's why people use spliffs to make it burn slower. Rolling joints too tight can also affect the burn. If its too tight it will burn up super fast.

5. Yeh it was definitely that cig you gutted and rolled up in, they burn quick af like that.

Def pick up some papers as soon as you can and roll up some nice personals cuz.

6. inb4 batmanchu post's

7. Don't use the paper off a cigarette, the paper contains accelerants which keep the cig burning. This is why your joint smoked so fast, even if you rolled it good it wouldn't last long. Get some decent rolling papers man:smoking:

8. Thanks for the tips! :)

9. I've been able to get really high smoking weed out of cigarettes, but it does burn really fast and you basically have to inhale the entire cigarette (or 10) before you feel anything. But you can't really pack that much in a cigarette, anyway.

10. The cig paper has rings around it that make it burn faster, get papers ;)

11. Humidify your mouth and just lick lightly the joint with your lip.
    it will burn way slower

12. Thats wrong completely.

13. Yeah man thats not true, it will be harder to light if its super tight, it makes it very hard to get a hit.

Usually if your weed is burning way to fast is because,
    1. the weed is super dry,
    2. It was rolled improperly,
    3. Its soaked in light fluid.