Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a way to clean grinder and use smoke the weed inside ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyler Bro, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Just as title states, just curious.

2. What exactly does your title state?

3. I saw a thread about someone cleaning their grinder with iso and then smoking the weed some how...

4. The way i used to clean my grinder was take a toothpick or safety pin and pick all the weed that got stuck in the threads and in between the teeth. Lightly scrape the screen and empty the keif catch. Smoke all that on a little bit of nug.

Then i would just submerge my grinder in 91% iso and let it soak for a little bit and i would use a small little brush (one i found in my hair clippers set lol) and clean it while submerged in the alcohol until completely clean. I would rinse under warm water and then let it completely dry (usually over night) THEN BAM BRAND NEW GRINDER

5. bingo, i was just being a douche because the title was poorly written.

Great answer though.

6. soak your grinder in iso and then put the iso on a plate and let it evaporate and you will be able to smoke all the goodness

7. Has anyone ever tried this before?

8. all good GOLA :)

9. Tyler bro... do an iso wash then dump that shit in a pie dish and let it sit in in front of a fan for a while till its dry give or take a few hours then scrape it up with a razor and smoke
    i had an incident earlier so i dont like to put them in hot water anymore