What strains are you growing in 2013???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dude i wouldn't worry too much about your order being seized. just do the guaranteed stealth shipping. i believe if a order is seized customs just keeps it, and they send you a letter saying so. i dont think you can get in any trouble. are you the one that already had an order seized? and if you had the beans sent to a house for sale how would you get them? im confused...

2. Black Jack, Mohan Ram and S.A.D. s1.

3. List is being revised now probably gonna be some surprise visits this year.

4. I have four strains planned for this season.

1 & 2

AK47 & S.A.G.E.

These seeds came from a grower I know. Brought back from Amsterdam many years back and grown and bred in the southern New England area. My source says both are good outdoor performers with the AK being the better of the two but the S.A.G.E can seriously out perform if properly cared for and vegged to a height of over 2' when transplanting. I started these seeds Feb 5th.

Lemon Skunk

This is a cloner for me. Having grown it last season I was happy with the results. This plant can get big. I had plants at 5' when finished that were only 8-10" when put outside. Clones are rooting and I expect them to be at least 16-20" when transplanted. Expecting about 3-4 ounces dried and cured per plant. I had 10 plants last season and had a small bud rot issue with only one plant. Mostly Sativa and the Lemon taste was not really there, indoor may hold the flavor better. 60 days clear and cloudy about 50 -50. 70 days about 20 - 30% amber.

The seed came from a medi grower friend somewhere in the back woods of Maine. The breeder she obtained them from is not known to me.

Mystical Purple

This is my pride and joy. It's bag seed from a bag of what my supplier told me was "Silver Haze". That bag had 3 viable seeds which I grew out. All were female and the bud from two looked just like the weed I had smoked.

The third produced a deep purple bud with white and red veins on the underside of the flower. The smoke was excellent. the scent was slightly fruity with a hint of earth (outdoor always seems to have that) and the taste was the same as the scent. It packed quite a punch, was harvested at about 10- 20% amber, dried for 7 days and cured 2 weeks. Finishes in about 70- 75 days.

This is a clone only as its either a pheno from the haze or an unknown cross. I am planning on doing some crossing with the AK and the S.A.G.E. I have the best hope for the SAGE since part of it's genetics are said to be from a purple Mexican sativa. I want to keep the purple color while gaining the ability to create seed.

Looking forward to posting some photos when the season gets going full steam.

Grow On, JPS

5. Next generation timewarp F5

Hardy plant with a high yeild (1lb+ per plant) finishes early october, solid nugs covered in resin with good potency. Similar plant structure grown from seed.er

Dinafem blue widow

Havent grown her yet but herd many good things. Recommended by clodhopper a true guerilla grower

Sagarmatha early riser

Good outdoor strain, very consistant from seed. No mold issues and finishes late Sep/early october. Good potency of chunky resin covered bugs.

Other strains I would recommend with mid/late October finish.
    GHS white widow (single blade leaf pheno)
    DNA kushberry very recommended
    RP sour kush (Headbang) finish late October great taste and potency

6. wellllll......at roughly 43 degrees north these seemed like fun:metal:

Dinafem Blue Widow
    Medical Seeds Channel+
    Sensi Seeds Early Skunk
    Dutch Passion Frisian Dew
    Dutch Passion Think Different (auto)
    Nirvana PPP
    Nirvana Papaya
    BC Bud Depot The Purps
    Sensi Star x Hash plant (secret receipe ;))

7. Critical #47 by positronics

And

Cotton candy by delicious seeds

-Joe

8. Orderd lots of purple and super lemon haze, white rhyno, big bang, the church, royal purple, swiss cheese, master kush, berry bomb , og kush, ak 47....hopefully it'll be a good year!

9. ive heard good about the sage and the ak47. im sure they'll treat ya good. thats a great idea man on crossing the 2. should come out with vigorous growth, heavy yields and mould resistance. goodluck in 2013 :)

10. anyone grown hollands hope, outdoors of course id like insight into that strain seems like it has real potential

11. never grown hollands hope, but hear its a proven hardy outdoor strain. suppose to be a good plant for short seasons. also good for cold/humid growing environments.

12. It's so hard to decide. I've got around 25 strains or so to choose from plus I might be trading some genetics with other blades. Waiting for Fruity chronic juice and MK ultra to root, I just ordered a ez cloner and gonna start spreading my clones to clubs near Sac. Attitude is the place to get beans. I've used them twice and always get almost as many seeds that I buy for free. Wait till the start of the month for the best deals.

13. These are for sure because there already popped hand me down seedlings

Sour D
    G3
    Critical +
    extreme purple

This is my seed list I can pick from

Ice
    Master Kush
    Purple power
    Space Queen
    White widow
    Blue rhino

I'm going to do one auto kaya 47 just for fun plus it was a freebie :)

14. Been gone awhile but I'm back. I am on my fourth order from Attitude, getting a shirt collection. This year:
    Cheesedom 3
    Freedom of seeds Cheesedom has all the taste and punch of the famous UK cheese from the original 1990's Exodus Cheese strain female then crossed with a TGA's CHEESE QUAKE strong male. CHEESE QUAKE has been created by crossing the UK Exodus Cheese strain with their very own Querkle which has put many mature tokers on their asses. Resulting in creating another great wheelchair weed. FLOWERING TIME 8 - 9 WEEKS a very low growing short plant ideal for small spaces. YIELD UP TO 350 Grams./Sqm SATIVA - INDICA 40%-60%
    Sex: Feminized
    Type: Indica & Sativa
    Flowering: Photoperiod
    Height: Medium
    Area: Indoor & Outdoor
    Genetics: Exodus Cheese x Cheese Quake

Godberry 2
    Freedom of seeds, Godberry is a delicious fruity indica rewarding you with enormous production. Godberry is one of the most easiest plants to grow and will thrive in all growing environments, especially recommended for novice or experienced gardeners looking for a commercial crop with excellent quality. She is going to become a very popular medicinal strain because of her narcotic wheelchair buzz. Also an outstanding outdoor plant for its supper early finish end of September in the north. Flowering Time: Indoors: 55 days Outdoors: end of September in the north. Height 1 to 1.20 indoors, outdoor 1.80 m.
    Sex: Regular & Feminized
    Genetics: Sativa & Indica Strains

Liberty Haze 5

High Times Cannabis Cup Winner 2011 ! Liberty haze is a cross of G13 male with a fast flowering Chem Dawg 91. Liberty Haze has both Indica and sativa characteristics with one perfect talent.- a fast flowering time. (8 to 9 weeks). A medium tall plant with substantial girth and big fat calyxes, she performs excellently in both indoor and outdoor environments. Long dense cola's will start to really fatten up in the last three weeks with dense trichome production with beautiful contrasting red and purple hairs.
    Genetics: G13 x Chem Dawg

Jamaican Dream 3
    Eva Seeds Jamaican Dream is a little Jamaican gem. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, Jamaican Dream is a strong plant with a Christmas tree-like structure, very easy to grow and blooms very fast (42-45 days). Jamaican Dream cannabis seeds produce lots of generous and thick buds with copious amounts of trichomes . Smell of fresh limes and pine, and sweet, elegant and smooth with a brown tone. It produces a strong effect, happily sativa, very active.
    Type: Sativa
    Genetics: Jamaica

The Doctor 10
    Green House Seeds The Doctor Great White Shark x South Indian x Super Skunk. A legendary indica, The Doctor was on sale for just a year in 2006, and it quickly became a legend. It is a strong narcotic indica, a cross between Great White Shark, South Indian indica and Super Skunk; it flowers in 8 weeks and easily reaches 1 gram per Watt indoors. The Doctor expresses skunk related traits, and a sweet fruity skunky aroma. It was discontinued after some customers complained of non-flowering individuals. But the constant demand pushed us to dedicate a great deal of effort to fix the problem. After years of selection and breeding we are finally ready to bring back this old champion. To this day, fans of this strain have jealously kept mothers, and we expect growers worldwide to be very happy with the comeback. Medicinally effective in pain therapy and against insomnia. 8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2. Very good for SoG and SCRoG. Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 1200 gr/plant. Medium size, dense plant. Needs support.
    Type: Indica
    Genetics: Great White Shark x South Indian x Super Skunk

Bubba Kush 2
    Greenhouse Seeds Bubba Kush is guaranteed to be the juiciest tastiest Kush ever. The genetics of greenhouse seeds Bubba Kush is Bubble Gum x Kush. This very popular Kush is an extremely sought after strain but it has not been readily available until now. Green house Bubba Kush effects are powerful and heavy. The high starts in the face then spreads rapidly to the rest of the body. Greenhouse Bubba Kush puts in a body-numbing effect. Green house seeds Bubba Kush is the all around super star bud. There's a reason this herb is called Bubba Kush and not just Bubble gum and kush, it is because this bud has everything, its cannabis seeds provide an awesome sweet smell, awesome taste, large hairs and great color. It takes them 9 weeks to flower. Bubba Kush instantly catches your attention with long hairs and icy crystal coating. The leaves are doused with frosty crystals at Christmas, and add to the look of this prize fighter. Bubba Kush is a potent strain, considered a worldwide hit by many smokers. Bubba Kush is characterized by its juicy flavor. Green house Bubba Kush effects are powerful and heavy. The origins of Kush cannabis are from landrace plants mainly in Afghanistan and sometimes, Iran, Pakistan, and Northern India with the name coming from the Hindu Kush mountain range.
    Type: Indica
    Genetics: Bubble Gum x Kush

Pineapple Express 1
    G13 Labs Pineapple Express Auto is an extremely high quality and much sought after seed. These seeds produce a great yield which is fast flowering with highly resinous buds. It has an incredible taste which is fruity and tropical. True smokers appreciate the delicate and its sweet characteristics. These seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested by willing participants so we know their great standard.
    Type: Indica, Sativa & Ruderalis
    Flowering: Autoflowering
    Height: Medium to Tall
    Genetics: Sativa & Indica Strains

G13 Labs White Lavender 1
    Lavender is a hybrid with very diverse origins and spectacularly strong and tasty although it can be difficult to control its height indoors. Its White Widow genes help curbs this excessive growth tendency, making it much easier to grow.
    We've also managed to shorten the flowering cycle, which produces very high yields of very compact buds.
    The effect is cerebral and very intense. Like its parents, resin production is very high and the fruity/spicy taste is very penetrating and can be smelt several meters away at the peak of its flowering phase.
    We recommend harvesting when only a few of the trichomes have turned brown to enjoy the full splendor of its taste

Type: (Mostly-Sativa)
    Area: Indoor-&-Outdoor
    Genetics: White Widow x Lavender

G13 Labs Diesel Auto 1
    Diesel Auto is the result of blending Canadian Ruderalis genetics with the legendary New York Diesel from the USA. The entire genetic history of this strain, which descends from the Chemdawg line, is too long to explain here. Its main strength is its taste, which is a heady mixture of lime, lemon, and mandarin with just a hint of diesel fuel. The effect is light, not extreme, and not at all heavy and it wears off gradually without being excessively anesthetic. Very easy to grow, it's reasonably resistant to mould in cool outdoor spots and is highly resistant to fungi in Mediterranean climes. Its moderate growth stage and excellent yields make this a great choice for outdoor growing, especially if taste is your top priority.

Yield: indoor 400-450g/m2, outdoor 45g/plant
    Harvest Month: Approximately 70 days from seed
    THC : 16%

Genetics: NYC Diesel x Canadian Ruderalis

G13 Labs Blue OG 1
    A cross between a Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and a potent Kush/Thai Indica hybrid that has achieved truly legendary status in the USA; OG Kush.
    Its short, very compact stature and very vigorous growth stage make it perfectly adaptable to any size grow room and growing method.
    High resin production begins a few weeks after the start of flowering and, when dried properly, the buds acquire a delicious red berry taste with citrusy hints. This makes it one of the best strains for hash and oil extraction as the results are abundant and the taste and aroma, sublime.
    At almost never more than 8 weeks, flowering is quick, making it also highly suited for outdoor growing in climes that require early cropping.
    Type: (Mostly-Indica)
    Area: Indoor-&-Outdoor
    Genetics: Blue Moonshine x OG Kush

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush 1

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush is a classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavor and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for its good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to Kandy and after one hit you will keep coming back for more!! Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but does not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our catalog. Kandy Kush is a true California flavor.
    Sex: Regular & Feminized
    Genetics: OG Kush x Train Wreck

Reserva Privada Sour Kush AKA Headband 1

Reserva Privada Sour Kush AKA Headband has a great yield, and the high is completely medical and not too over-powering. Finding a keeper mother is easy in a pack of 6 and this plant clones easily as well, rooting in 8-10 days. She grows fast in vegative stage and spreads out wide to produce many tops and an even canopy. Producing heavy resin early and a great aroma, our Headband has bag and head appeal. She doesn't grow as tall as Sour Diesel or as stretchy as the OG Kush and is not so picky with the nutrients. She has a fuely-soury taste and smell with a long lasting high. She is a good all day smoke that won't knock you down like some of the heavy indicas and is a good strain for anxiety. This original cross is not the 707 or any other clone only "Headband," this cross was made by reversing the OG Kush to pollinate the Sour Diesel. 3rd Coffee shop HT Cannabis Cup 2009
    Genetics: Sour Diesel x OG Kush

Reserva Privada PURPLE OG #18 1

Reserva Privada Purple OG #18 is a combination the 3 time Cannabis Cup champion The OG #18 and one of our best selling strains Purple Wreck. The Purple OG #18 is the only Purple available in seed form that actually gets you high and keeps you there... With the strength of the OG #18 and the yield of the Purple Wreck. The end result is a grapey and fuel tasting flower that does not stretch as much as the Kush's do. The complex terpine profile leaves you searching for more. The Purple OG #18 flowers in 8 weeks making multiple crops in a year possible. With the strength and yield of Purple OG #18 now there's a purple strain that actually gets you high!
    Type: Indica-&-Sativa(Mostly-Indica)
    Height:
    Area: Outdoor
    Genetics: The OG #18 X Purple Wreck

Samsara Seeds Automatic Ultraviolet 1

Samara Seeds Automatic Ultraviolet has been bred based on the original White Dwarf x Skunk genetic and then has been crossed with Lavender and re-crossed later on in order to maintain the autoflowering pattern. Almost all most appreciated characteristics of Lavender are maintained untouched in this unique autoflowering variety. Ultraviolet is a compact and resinous plant of an intense, powerful fragrance, mainly sweet and fruity, that might have some slight exotic citric accent that would remind you of mango and lavender. Ultraviolet cannabis seeds can grow and bloom very fast within 14 days. Ultraviolet will be ready within nearly 72 days since its germination. Applying an appropriate treatment you can expect yields of over 60 gr. per plant, even indoor.
    Genetics: Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender

Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer 1
    Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer is another super sativa with a Haze taste and flavor like the genial Jack Herer but with an elevated production thanks to Critical + genetics that shortens the flowering period increasing the crop of this cannabis. Renowned for her uplifting high and a good yield, Critical Jack Herer is an excellent strain for sativa Haze lovers who want a quick finish and a strong high. seeds of this cannabis don't need any special care, all cannabis seeds are hand selected and usually shows an excellent rate of germination. They respond well to nearly all growing methods and give you a good yield of up to 450 gr.of a quality marijuana whether you grow them in pots, soil or hydroponics setups. Experienced cannabis growers know that any sativa dominant variety needs a bit longer than her indica counter partner to mature. So does Critical Jack Herer but don't worry about it, once sprouted, she goes into a fast and furious grow. Her feminized seeds take only 9 weeks before the first harvest, what is excellent for a sativa. They produce strong seedlings which grow into elegant plants with a strong branching system supported by a thin robust stem. Though this variety was meant for indoor cultivation, she gives good results also outdoors with up to 500 gr per plant and a harvest at the end of October. This marijuana variety is very resinous - each plant produces loads of bud sites. There are several different types of buds that can appear on this strain, ranging from hairy buds with small leaflets to large leaflets with copious resin glands. They contain about 20% of THC producing a highly euphoric and very functional effect. Plants of Critical Jack Herer cannabis have a very appealing look, she is colored light green and has an elegant china looking glossy foliage. During maturing, this Jack variety develops a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than a cannabis, which compliments her elegant tall and lanky sativa structure. Short internode gaps explode into dense, rounded bud-clusters which merge into huge, heavy colas by harvest with a sweet pungent musky smell and taste with a stunning combination of stone and high. This strain is recommended for everyone who loves a strong sativa relax after (or during) a hard working day.
    Type: Indica & Sativa (Mostly Sativa)
    Genetics: Critical Mass x Jack Herer

Also, just set up an indoor grow. I have some Tahoe OG and Bubba Kush clones, 4000 watts and ready to go!
    Good Luck

15. Big Bomb, Bhutanese Thimphu, Blue Dream, OG Kush, Cindy 99, Silver LA, Pineapple Skunk, Trainwreck, Stacked Kush, OG Kush #18, Swazi Gold, Drakensberg, Zambezi, LA Confidential.
    CloudsOfChronic :bongin:

16. I just started some RP pruple og 18. Got a grow journal going

17. So far I've got

Purple Diesel
    Sour Diesel
    Sour Bubble and
    Girl Scout Cookies that are for sure females and will be in my garden this year. Then I have a Blackwater seedling that I still have to sex.

GDP
    Sour Strawberry
    And Lifesaver are still on my maybes list too. I still want to see how they grow before I say for sure. My strain list has already changed several times this season, lol. It's all based on what clones become avalabile and what's growing the best. I'm not keeping any runts or weak plants this season. Only the best of the best. :D

18. I plan on growing 5 moby dick autoflowers :smoke:

19. I'm trying out a few autos this season as well. Right now I have one Diesel Auto growing indoors just to get a feel for how they perform indoors vs outdoors. So far she's looking really healthy. :D

I just posted pics in my indoor grow log if you want to check her out.