What strains are you growing in 2013???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. #1 outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Hello everyone! I thought it would be educational/resourceful to all readers to post this thread and hear the strains you are growing in 2013. Lets hear any additional info. you have on the strain...finishing times, mold resistance/pests, height, genetical dominance, expected yields, thc levels, smoke reports (if any), ext. Even if it's a strain you've grown in the past let us know what area it was grown, and how well it did. Pics of final bud shots would be cool to see as well. Ok so i'll start this thread off with the strains i'll be growing this year! These seeds are all feminized and will be grown in the northeastern united states...

BERRY BOMB - blueberry crossed with bomb #1

Classification: Indica-dominant
    Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor
    Garden Skills: Beginner to intermediate
    Flowering Time: 6 - 8 weeks
    Yield: Moderate to heavy
    THC Range: 15 - 20%
    CBD Range: 2 - 3%
    Medical Uses: Chronic pain, inflammation, anxiety, PTSD, multiple sclerosis, anorexia, nausea, insomnia
    Breeder: Bomb Seeds

THC BOMB - hybrid (not sure of genetics)

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix Indoor/Outdoor : Plant Height: medium THC: Very High (20-25%) Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct Yield: Very High (550-650g/m²) Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz : Breeder - Bomb Seeds

CLUSTER BOMB - original sensi skunk #1 crossed with cinderella 99 crossed with big bomb#1

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix Indoor/Outdoor : Plant Height: Medium THC: Medium (15%-20%) Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct Yield: Very High (700-800g/m²) Stoned/High: Deep Stone, yet high : Breeder - Bomb Seeds

PURPLE MAROC - Original Morrocan Ketama crossed with Purple Power

Type: Mostly sativa

Looks: Beautiful big colas with purple color

Smell: Very sweet incence with fruit undertones

Taste: Very potent powerful fruity sourish taste

Effects: Very uplifting euphoric high

Potency: 9/10

Good Strain For: smoking all hours of day

Breeder: Female Seeds

PINEAPPLE CHUNK - Pineapple crossed with Skunk # 1 crossed with Cheese

Type: Indica Dominant
    Yield: high
    Flowering time: 55 to 60 days
    Harvest time: End of September
    THC: 25%
    CBD: 1.1%
    Breeder - Barneys farm

THE CHURCH - Swiss sativa x Super Skunk crossed with Northern Lights

Effect: a heavy indica feeling that evolves in a long lasting cerebral high. A special taste and a very social effect.
    Yield - very high up to 900 gr/plant. Great resin production and very resistent to mould! Recommended for humid or rainy areas.
    Harvest Time Outdoor:
    Middle of October +/- 4 Weeks in CmShβ climates.
    End of October +/- 1 Week in CmHmα climates.\t\t\t\t
    Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting
    General Impression Outdoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
    Breeder - Green House seeds

PURPLE WRECK - Purple Urkel crossed with Train Wreck
    • Type: Indica/Sativa Hybrid
    • Yield: Heavy
    • Flowering Time: Roughly 8 Weeks
    • Breeder - Reserva Privada
    • The aroma is sweet. The taste is fruity, lip-licking, a California favorite
    MAZAR KUSH - Afghan Kush crossed with mazar

Harvest time outdoor: middle of October
    Yield outdoor: 400-550 grams per plant
    Medicinal value: High.
    THC Level: >20%
    Breeder - World of Seeds

AUTO CRITICAL JACK HERER - Critical Bilbo Auto crossed with Jack Herer Auto

Sex \tFeminised
    Flowering Time Outdoors\tAutomatic (45-50 Days)
    More Than 80g/Plant Outdoor
    Taste \t Spicy And Fruity; Pepper/Coffee
    Smell \t Incense/Spices
    Effect Euphoric, Relaxing At The End
    THC \t18%
    Resistance To Mould High
    Resistance To Pests \tHigh
    Medicinal Value \tVery High
    Breeder - Delicious seeds

BLUE VENOM - Blueberry crossed with White Widow

17% THC

Indica Dominant Hybrid

Blue Venom by G13 Labs Seeds provide these high grade "female only" seeds that were previously extremely difficult to obtain. Blue Venom female cannabis seeds are a cross of High Times Cannabis Cup winning Blueberry and another Cannabis Cup winner and legend White Widow, which created this super Indica. 8 weeks of flowering time give a great potent buds but a full 10 weeks will boost your yield, about 9 weeks in a hydroponic system.

Origin:
    Holland

Breeder: G13 Labs

Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks

BLUE DREAM - blueberry crossed with haze

Classification: Sativa (80%)/Indica (20%)

Growing Environment: Indoor recommended/Outdoor is unususally susceptible to spider mites - gonna be using neem on this...

Garden Skills: Intermediate

Yield: High up to 7 pounds (outdoor) read this on a website and couldnt hardly believe it!

THC Range: 15% - 20%

Medical Uses: Pain relief, depression, anxiety, nausea

Breeder - Humboldt Seed Organisation

OG KUSH - hybrid im sure (not sure of genetics)
    • Classification: Indica Dominant
    • 8 to 9 weeks required for flowering.
    • One of the Ultimate kush strains..
    • Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
    • Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Anger, Bipolar Disorder, Nervous Conditions, Alzheimer�s, Migraines, Headache, Vomiting, Depression, Parkinson�s Disease, Chronic Pain and Many More
    • Breeder - Humboldt seed organisation
    PINEAPPLE SKUNK - hybrid im sure (not sure of genetics)

Type Sativa/indica hybrid
    Outdoor harvest End of september
    Flowering - 8 weeks
    Outdoor yield - High
    THC 15%
    Breeder - Humboldt Seed Organisation

AUTO SWEET MANGO - Mango x Big Bang Autoflowering

Long lasting and very stoned effect and a fruity and sour flavor and aroma. Can be flowered at 18 or 12 hours photoperiod. 9 weeks total crop time. Flowering Outdoors: 7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 60-80 grams/plant. Very strong plant, long branching. 70-100 cm tall.
    Breeder - Green House Seeds

KABRALES - cheese crossed with cheese (inbred)

THC Content: Medium/High
    Yield: 350-400 gr
    Plant Height: 2 - 3m
    Flowering Time: 9 weeks
    Harvest Month: Early October
    Breeder - Blimburn seeds

ORKA- white widow crossed with haze

THC Content: Medium/High
    Yield: 600 gr
    Plant Height: 3m
    Flowering Time: 9 weeks
    Harvest Month: Early October
    Breeder - Blimburn seeds

FRISSIAN DEW - Super Skunk x Purple Star
    \t
    Type: Sativa/Indica Hybrid
    Yield: Very High
    Flowering Time Required: between 49 and 56 days
    Cross: Super Skunk x Purple Star
    Harvest - end of september
    From my research this is like the ultimate outdoor strain!!!
    Breeder - Dutch Passion

2. trying grand daddy purp seeds i got from a reliable friend and some random seeds i got off my connect he says are really grapey i guess

its really hard to get premium seeds here in the US, i've ordered from a website and my ordered got seized by the gov if it didnt i was gonna try big bud x northern lights, looked juicy as fuck

3. Huh Im on my 3rd order on its way fromthe tude never had a problem. im running GDP, sugaree, sour strawberry kush, LSD, Lifesaver, Kali Mist, Super Skunk, double bubbleberry, pineapple express, headband, tijuana, la woman, moby dick, purple diesel(mjmama cut), hashberry, trainwreck, kc33, mazar kush, og kush, bluedream, pineapple skunk, ak47, skunk one and big bud wooooooooo what alist!

4. cool man. i was looking at that grandaddy purple on attitude. the deepest, darkest purple bud i ever seen! i had to get a little purple in my line-up this year too so i went with the notorious purple maroc. very proven strain outdoors. especially for cold/rainy/humid/short seasons. oh yea im also growing the purple wreck from reserva privada. pretty stoked about this strain too. the big bud x northern lights i hear good things about as well. im growing the church, and it has northern lights in its genetics. goodluck this year my man... that is crazy that your order got seized!!! i have my 4th order on the way in the states already, and have never had problems with the 'tude or customs. i also get the t-shirt on a guarantee. did you?

5. WOW RICHARD! what a beast of a list!!! you are growing quite a few strains i came so close to ordering. barney farms lsd, g13's pineapple express, mandalas hashberry (or is mandalas kushberry?), kc brains kc33,and ak47 ...these were all in my possible strains list but went with others. very interested to see how they grow. i know you will kill it just like last year! i will for sure be following man and best of luck bro :)

6. so did this blimburn breeder just come out this year? i hear they are new trying to get their name out there. i got 2 freebies from them...orka and kabrales...orka is white widow x haze and kabrales is cheese x cheese (inbred). blimburn seeds has some pretty sweet looking genetics! lets hope they are the real deal, and not some knock-off!

7. Blimburn is good they are out of Spain. Oh and ths LSD imrunning is Bogs version and yez mandalas hazhberry.

8. good to hear about blimburn richard. so are they a new breeder? how long have they been out if not? i thought mandala has the hashberry. i think i was getting it mixed up with dna genetics kushberry there for a second.

9. #9 sativa syborg, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    OG Lemon and i have a few Arjan Haze seeds i got from a grower buddy's personal seed stash that i plan to run this year as well.

this will be the third year i've ran this strain, and this will also be the most i've ever been prepared, staring inside in rockwool cubes, my own soil mix, my own teas, gonna finish in 5 gallon buckets with the soil mix when it is time...

10. Havent grown out their gear yet but from what I have read they have been aroud for many years and juat recently started releasingtheir genetics. I will be posting reviews of all the new stuff especially the autos im growing.

11. Dinafem - Wite Widdow
    Dinafem - Moby Dick
    Sensi Seeds - Big Bud
    Greenhouse - Super Lemon Haze
    Greenhouse - Bubba Kush
    Barney's - G13 Haze

Good luck for this season.

12. That list man:hello:...next time it might be faster to list all the strains you aren't growing.

I've got an order on the way with:

blue widow
    kushberry
    kc33
    pineapple chunk
    pakistan valley

and freebie:
    critical jack herrer-auto
    gigabud
    og kush
    blue dream
    pineapple skunk

I'm growing in a 55 gallon barrel cut in half. I was thinking of running some 1/2" pvc piping horizontally in about half way up to try to get more air to the root zone. Like maybe two pieces with 90 deg. elbows pointing down from outside the barrel to the middle of the dirt area and then plugging the ends with rockwool...if this is a terrible idea please let me know before I fuck up my October.

There's perlite in there too, holes and a layer of 1" gravel in the bottom of the barrel.

13. hey man looks like your on top of things this year. my preparation is much better than ever this year as well. hope it pays off! goodluck this year with the arjan haze man and i hope you create a journal for us all to follow :)

14. nice list! you will be happy with the widow im sure. interested to see how that moby dick and big bud do. make a journal man so we can follow the journey with ya! :hello:

15. heck yea man! im growing 5 strains you are growing. gonna be a fun year. your idea with the 55 gal. barrel sounds reasonable to me, but to answer your question i dunno how effecient it will be? best of luck and good vibes sent your way! ;)

16. i didnt order from the attitude it was from dutch seeds, the 'tude is attitude seedbank? if so i'll place an order right now.. they got some good looking seedss

17. yes attitude seedbank. they are a very professional company, and you will love their service! they are the shit bro! YES PUT THAT ORDER IN ASAP! :wave:

18. alright thanks for the advice bro :) im going to send them to a for sale house just in case im worried if another order is siezed might think it aint a coincidence

19. Sweet Seeds lineup again for me this season...they killed it for me last year!

20. ive never grown any of sweet seeds. glad you found something you like man. what strains did you grow last year?