Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Using bho and cocnut oil to make thc pills cannacaps

• Please log in to reply

Wehavethecure

Wehavethecure

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
Hey homies

I'm looking for the most potent recipe to make thc pills using virgin coconut oil and bho. Should I decarb it beforehand to increase potency? If there was a guide you know of that covered this feel free to point me there. Also looking to use qwiso so if anybody has any suggestions that would be so stellar. Thanks guys peace and tons of pot

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 07 February 2013 - 05:47 AM.

Brother Sweetleaf

Brother Sweetleaf

Outdoor-Grow Pioneer

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
BadKittySmiles, I have to say that your posts are undeniably of the highest quality on the net (and likely elsewhere). I am astounded by the time and attention to detailed perfection that you invest not only in your recipes but also in your photography & tutorial production.

It's always a treat to read your stuff. Thank you for what you bring to the world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users