Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does resin get YOU high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kushman501, Feb 5, 2013.

1. i only scrape my shit when im dry (like tonight sadly my dealer was dry too) :( and i usually get a good fat bowl of resin out of my bong and it gets me pretty stoned (maybe because im usually smoking some dank shit) :D resin is your best friend when your dry! or a dealer with some dank ass shit :smoking: hopefully my dealer isn't dry tomorrow.

2. Yeah it won't blow you away or anything, but I will scrape a couple of balls when I'm out

3. Resin contains 5 - 10% thc content of the marijuana that caused its formattion.
    if u work out like a champ first youll prolly gett high from res cus thats what i did.
    if you compared it to liquor, its double distilled weed.

4. is this verified?

5. I mean it will give u a lil buzz
    i dont smoke rez but some friends do basically its like if ur out of bud and just want to fell a little buzz
    its not gonna get u HIGH like regular bud

6. I smoked resin just the other day. Didn't get me stoned, but I was definitely high, kind of a different high though to be honest, colors were more vibrant, stuff like that, but I wasn't really out of it either