5-Year-Old Gives Oral Sex In Preschool Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Feb 5, 2013.

1. the fact that you're all getting so butthurt over the fact that I simply voice disagreement with your unfunny "jokes" shows there is something quite wrong with you. just reminding you.

2. [quote name='"Johnny Derp"']

you're making a fool of yourself.[/quote]

Bro, I take fucks, that's how few fucks I give.

The point is that nobody on this thread likes you. If you left grasscity, we'd make new thread celebrating.

Isn't that a sign you should change some shit about yourself?

3. a bunch of people who think children being sexually exploited is hilarious don't like me.

brb, cutting self.

4. why are you all getting so angry? just wondering.

5. i hop one day you realize how much of a dick you are man, but i got to give u props for being able to argue with anything even tho u are compleatly wrong.

6. how am I wrong? how is it at all funny that children are being exposed to sex? :rolleyes:

the people defending these "jokes" are also saying shit like "she must have enjoyed it" so that goes to show you just how fucking intelligent they are.

just to let you know, the reactions of the males in this thread are literally the same as when somebody mentions rape and all the males start screaming "you think all men are rapists!" ;)

7. #127 Aim, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Wait... what? :laughing:

8. Lol derp if you read the rules there is nothing wrong with making jokes unless you're disrespecting or insulting a poster, which you and a few other posters having been doing. But please refer to the picture below for my statement about "working the balls and shaft"

Attached Files:

9. It's called pandoras box for a reason GTFO

10. This topic makes me ashamed to be a blade.

Just 'cause it's 'Pandoras Box' doesn't mean we should give up all moral fortitude.

11. sad attempt at cop-out is sad.

12. its funny because most ppl did shit like that as a kid, its natural exploration. most all kids are curious about sex and will expirement at some time.

13. Id rather sit back and watch your cute show.

Proceed.

14. Could say the same aboot you ;)

15. yawn. more male immaturity.

16. #136 xpixiex, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Hold on everybody.

Johnny Derp is right. Although she's a totally Debby Downer and/or a Negative Nancy, she's right. I can definitely see her point where she's saying this isn't really a laughing matter.

Honestly, I don't think I would have enjoyed a sexual experience at that age. Four years old? That and the fact that parents are making a big deal of it means that he's probably going to be mentally traumatized from this whole ordeal. That's not really funny...

It may just be me, but that's my opinion.:confused_2:

But I do find the necrophilia bit to be quite funny. I got such a huge boner from the explicit zombie/human sex scene in this movie.

[​IMG]

17. This shit just got weirder, yo.

18. :yummy:

19. Lol youre so mature and level headed. Thanks for being the mediator between right and wrong here.. letting us know whose who. I'll never take maturity advice from someone with "derp" in their name.

20. [quote name='"xpixiex"']Hold on everybody.

Johnny Derp is right. Although she's a totally Debby Downer and/or a Negative Nancy, she's right. I can definitely see her point where she's saying this isn't really a laughing matter.

Honestly, I don't think I would have enjoyed a sexual experience at that age. Four years old? That and the fact that parents are making a big deal of it means that he's probably going to be mentally traumatized from this whole ordeal. That's not really funny...

It may just be me, but that's my opinion.:confused_2:

But I do find the necrophilia bit to be quite funny. I got such a huge boner from the explicit zombie/human sex scene in this movie.

[/quote]

I had a friend who went to Mexico 4 months ago. While there she went into a supermarket, and the cartel came in. They rounded everybody up and made them watch as they picked 7 women from the crowd and gutted them alive.

That didn't make our news. Yet a little girl doing something she didn't know was wrong did.
    The point is that the story about a girl never should of been on the news in the first place. The parents should of sat their kids down an explained to them that things like that are meant only for adults who love each other.

It never should of been a news story.

Bad shit happens everyday. The world, is in turmoil. If you arn't personally doing anything about it than why not laugh? What's the point in getting all depressed and saying "Oh that's awful! That shouldn't of happened!" if you arn't doing anything to stop it?

Kids explore themselves. That's not news, it's life. My 6 year old cousin started touching herself under the covers while we were watching lost like 2 months ago. I didn't freak out, I didn't make a big deal out of it. She's a little girl, she doesn't understand it's wrong. She just knew it felt nice.
    I told my mom, and my mom explained she shouldn't touch herself like that around people. Crisis averted.

Then we laughed about how awkward it was for me. It wasn't a big deal.

Neither is this. It's kids, doing things they don't really understand. That's all. And were laughing about it because what else are we gonna do? Cry and say "Oh the world is so Terrible! Little boys and girls doing naughty things! How awful!"? That won't get us anywhere. Happiness is our only defense against the awful things that happen everyday.

So who's Johnny derp to try to tell us we're wrong?