Beyonce a glorified trashy whore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Want to bring this up, share my thoughts and hear others. After watching that half time show last night for the super bowl, I thought it was really, really.. fucked up. On so many levels.

First off its a family show, you know millions of kids were watching, she comes out dressed like that? Seriously? Have any self respect at all? She's a mockery, trashy talentless hoe. Super bowl half time show used to be for REAL musicians, whether concert bands or really good singers/bands. Lip syncing first for the president and then the super bowl? THATS NOT TALENT BEYONCE. Shaking your ass like a stripper moaning around lip syncing is not anywhere near talent. She cant sing live because shes not a real musician, her voice is all auto tune.

Ok so the real the thing I want to talk about is how this fucks up the mind of so many young girls. Now me personally yeah Im gonna sit there and just laugh, shake that ass girl show me how much of a slut you really are, I dont give a damn, I just cant stand how this trashy POS is setting an example for so many girls making them into complete whores as well.

Like really I liked the 60s when women had class, dressed appropriately, I respect them 100x more then, and find them actually more attractive. Dressing like a stripper thrusting your crotch makes me think your worthless prostitute who deserves as much respect as she shows herself. I find it sad as hell that girls would think wow I want to be like that, just adds to more materialism and fakeness in people. So yeah, thats my rant lol.

2. Beyonce is a glorified hottie, IMO she should have came out in less. Kids should see what the world has to offer. But i agree on the skill level.

3. With all the glorified violence in our culture such as video games,television and movies,I think sexuality is the least of our worries.

It's sad that violence is more accepted then sexuality.

I'd rather hear a kid talking about tits and ass instead of how cool it would be to blow people up because he did it on xbox.

4. I laughed my ass off when she re-sang the anthem.

Bahaha, she sounded like shit.

5. the worst part is were becoming numb to this stuff. I mean seeing some chick like beyonce shaking her ass or w/e is fine with me, i dont care. But the first time i saw violence on t.v. it made me flinch when i was a kid. Now when i see someone getting their head bahsed in on t.v. it doesnt really bother me, im sure it would if I saw it in real life though.

6. so ture

7. I feel you, but that's just the culture we live in. Our culture is instilling the belief of "looks are everything" into women, which makes them superficial and in turn makes men objectify women. This is only gonna continue till we have like a cultural evolution or a social transformation of some sort, but thats only gonna happen if we better ourselves as human beings.

8. it's all about making money. doesn't matter if she's good or not. she's an idol to many

fuck the system, they should've revived led zeppelin's youth

9. the funny part is all the chicks i knew were SOOOO into beyonce doin her thing.

anyways if u watched the halftime show of the superbowl expecting talent then u musta forgot America isnt about that lol

image baby IMAGE

10. In my opinion, you are a bit sensitive

11. man even if you hated her, it was pretty impressive that she sang live while dancing for like 15 minutes straight and still stayed on key

and as far as super bowl half time shows go I thought it was pretty solid... I mean remember the black eyed peas? Fergie singing to Sweet Child of Mine? Fuck son.

12. All I wanna know is that why beyonce????????

13. #14 hundredgrand, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    it's all shit get used to it, this is what we've become, we've crossed the rubicon

14. lol what?? It was lip singing, of course she stayed in key she wasn't even singing :rolleyes: The only real part was when she was moaning and groaning, you could read her lips and listen it wasn't live.. she was lip singing..

That wasn't dancing either, it was stripper dancing nothing talented about that, its just a shame at how low America gets with these shows. Especially when there IS so much talent here, hell should have had Ozzy or someone haha, someone actually good!

15. #16 The Third Eye, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    She's got a shit ton of talent. She's just totally and complete used and manipulated as an illuminati puppet to brainwash the general public with sexual and dark satanic imagery. Go ahead and YouTube illuminati beyonce and have your mind blown to fucking pieces.

EDIT: what a bad typo lol

16. That's what I was saying why her why not Black Keys or someone who doesn't lip sync

17. frank ocean should have been on stage instead!

18. Your o.c. bro she I don't know if she was lip syncing or not. I know there was a Mic issue wit h one of the girls n u could hear them all still singing. So I put a lot of your anger in hate category.

Bitch was fine as fuck. She helped me get it in wot a chick last night. I can't complian

Get summa dat ass before ur old..and grow up to hate eeverything