The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

The Bank & Work

• by Weight448
  • Feb 03 2013 08:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Dutch Master Surgeon

• Weight448
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I don't understand why the bank asks you if you work or not when you create an account, because if you are unemployed and become employed and go back at a later date to change the "No" to a "Yes" that you are now working, they say it doesn't matter... what sense does this make? if somebody can explain that would be great. Thanks!
Replies (4)

• the way of the future

• sky dog
  • Bronze Member
  • 13,567 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Maybe they want to know if you're interested in direct deposit

• Dutch Master Surgeon

• Weight448
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm already open to direct deposit, according to the paperwork

• thunderfunk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

They want to make sure you aren't just starting a checking account because you are broke as fuck and want to write a bunch of bad checks to get by for a few days...

And direct deposit. If you are going to open an account and never have more than a $50 balance, the bank is never going to make money off you and it wouldn't be worth their time to open an account for you.
  • Weight448 likes this

• Dutch Master Surgeon

• Weight448
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

They want to make sure you aren't just starting a checking account because you are broke as fuck and want to write a bunch of bad checks to get by for a few days...

And direct deposit. If you are going to open an account and never have more than a $50 balance, the bank is never going to make money off you and it wouldn't be worth their time to open an account for you.

Makes sense to me. Thanks for clearing shit up :hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved