Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The Bank & Work

• Please log in to reply

Weight448

Weight448

Dutch Master Surgeon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,212 posts
I don't understand why the bank asks you if you work or not when you create an account, because if you are unemployed and become employed and go back at a later date to change the "No" to a "Yes" that you are now working, they say it doesn't matter... what sense does this make? if somebody can explain that would be great. Thanks!

sky dog

sky dog

the way of the future

• Bronze Member
  • 13,076 posts

Weight448

Weight448

Dutch Master Surgeon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,212 posts
I'm pretty sure I'm already open to direct deposit, according to the paperwork

thunderfunk

thunderfunk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,547 posts
They want to make sure you aren't just starting a checking account because you are broke as fuck and want to write a bunch of bad checks to get by for a few days...

And direct deposit. If you are going to open an account and never have more than a $50 balance, the bank is never going to make money off you and it wouldn't be worth their time to open an account for you.
  • Weight448 likes this

Weight448

Weight448

Dutch Master Surgeon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,212 posts

They want to make sure you aren't just starting a checking account because you are broke as fuck and want to write a bunch of bad checks to get by for a few days...

And direct deposit. If you are going to open an account and never have more than a $50 balance, the bank is never going to make money off you and it wouldn't be worth their time to open an account for you.

Makes sense to me. Thanks for clearing shit up :hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users