Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trigeminal Neuralgia and indica

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by okiesmokey, Feb 3, 2013.

1. So I have been suffering from TN for some time now, 2700mg of Neurontin and many Somas a day and the pain is still unbelievable than ever. :( From what I have read Indica is the best med for neuro pain. Does anyone know of any strains that are better than others for this kind of pain?

2. #3 Asthmatic, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    So there is one document out there and some observational evidince that I've seen that suggests that CBN may be an important helper for THC in the suppression of pain and CBN is fairly accessible. THC breaks down into CBN and could account for all the old hippies that think CBD can be increased by allowing the buds to become post mature.

Evaluation of Prevalent Phytocannabinoids in the Acetic Acid Model of Visceral Nociception

Trouble is the process of aging the medicine to make it less psychoactive and a better pain reliever would require someone somewhere to go over limit for medicine stored on premiss.

Other than that make tincture of hemp or mix hash oil into a moisturizing body lotion lotion and rub it on where it hurts at least daily....

3. Thanks guys. I hope and pray that this will end someday. I am going to my neurosurgeon wednesday so maybe he will have some good news.

4. Hindu kush

5. ^this. Hindu kush has a realky strong body numbing effect. I can def see it helping you,

6. I am definitely going to try to get some H/K seeds, sounds like good medicine.