Materials: 1. A Plastic Water bottle
2. A metal spring doorstop (from behind a door)
3. Any sort of metal filter/screen, I used a tea steeping ball
4. [Basic] A lighter, and your herb
1. Unscrew the metal doorstop for behind your door, and take off the cap at the end. Should be pretty simple.
2. Cut your metal mesh in a square shape, about 2'' by 2''. Any metal mesh will do, but I cut some from a tea-steeping ball like the one below.
3. Insert the mesh into the doorstop by pushing it through one of the gaps between the springs. Upon completion it will look like the one I made below.
4. Cut the usual holes in your water bottle, a hole about 3-4 inches up for your down-stem, and a hole near the top for your carb.
5. Insert your doorstop into the waterbottle, fill it with water, pack your bowl with herb, and light away!
Happy Lighting!