Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Burned up a $100 bill

• Please log in to reply

Blu3B3rryKush

Blu3B3rryKush

[][][][][][]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 746 posts
or i mayaswell have. I bought a Q and realized THE BUDS WERE PREMATURE and of course my dealer isn't gonna take it back. I got home smoke a fat bowl/ no high... so i rolled a j/ still not high/ rolled two blunts with the rest and smoked one/ little buzz... smoked the other one/ and finally highish, an hour later and $100 bucks shorter. like damn dude it was stringy as hell, no smell having junk! i also found two nanners and four little teeny tiny white seeds. so the grower prob chopped early as not to not get seeds but id rather have a few seeds and good weed then no seeds and shitty weed.. Anybody else ever had preamie buds and mad about it?:mad::mad:

h8machine

h8machine

Spiritual stoned.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 574 posts
Stringy, no smell... The pot I currently have sounds a lot like this but is more potent, I hope I didn't get ripped off - my luck

Pew

Pew

roll it up, take a hit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,294 posts
Why the hell would you just take that? I'd be on the phone straight away.

That ain't a bad sale that's straight up getting jipped son.

AMX-002

AMX-002

to each his own

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
Sorry for your loss man I've gotten stoned off premature before

Edited by squilchi, 03 February 2013 - 03:10 PM.

Tastytrichomes

Tastytrichomes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,701 posts
why didnt you inspect the bud before you bought it?

Thomas29

Thomas29

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,294 posts
Sucks to be you.... Just reading this thread is a major league fucking buzzz killl no offense but I am out!
  • ghostonvacation likes this

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,146 posts
Just how premature were the buds? I mean even if they were chopped 2 weeks early, you would still get plenty high. Were the buds even developed at all? formed calyxes?

stoneFaced

stoneFaced

Boost, my other drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I had a dude front a Q of stuff he KNEW was bunk. Looked good, smelled ok, but no high, at all. Nothing. I told him I wasnt paying for that shit,

Blu3B3rryKush

Blu3B3rryKush

[][][][][][]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 746 posts
I did look at the bud... I even told him it was preamie and he said "nah its good".. he has never fucked around before so i just went with it, his bud is always super dank.. and yes it was way early calyxes were hardly formed, red early receaded hairs from hermieing.. they were tiny loose buds the Q looked like a half... but my dealer lives an hour away and i had already driven there sooo.... fuck i shoulda listened to my gut on this one

Edited by Blu3B3rryKush, 03 February 2013 - 07:51 PM.

TheOriginalMad

TheOriginalMad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,060 posts
Nanners?

Posted Image

OutOnTheTiles

OutOnTheTiles

pullin tubes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 955 posts
Nanners
Posted Image

ThatCrash

ThatCrash

Swish N' Blaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

Nanners
Posted Image

No! OMG! That poor baby didn't get a chance to fully bloom! That fucking bitch of a dealer you have! :smoking:

Johnny Derp

Johnny Derp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 166 posts
I don't know anything about growing weed, but could you have left it out to finish maturing/drying? or is it impossible because it has been cut off the plant and was literally immature?

kancastank

kancastank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,705 posts

and four little teeny tiny white seeds. so the grower prob chopped early as not to not get seeds but id rather have a few seeds and good weed then no seeds and shitty weed.. :

This made me lol. You dont get seeds because you harvest too late, the weed gets seeds because it was pollinated.

I would say i feel bad, but i dont because you should look at what youre gonna buy before you hand over 100 dollars...

Pun Intended

Pun Intended

No doy una cogida

• Registered Upgraded
  • 410 posts
so it took you smoking 100$ of weed to realise it wasnt real. maybe you just got so stoned by the end of it you'd come full circle and were sober again.

KushMastaFlex

KushMastaFlex

Black Belt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts
Go get your money back....

RipperOfBongs

RipperOfBongs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,014 posts
I feel you bro. My first time I ever bought more than a gram I bought a half(after graduation had some cash flow) and it was the worst weed ever. Me and my buddy smoked like five bowls with the only break being the time to pack and got no feeling what so ever.

Blu3B3rryKush

Blu3B3rryKush

[][][][][][]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 746 posts

This made me lol. You dont get seeds because you harvest too late, the weed gets seeds because it was pollinated.

I would say i feel bad, but i dont because you should look at what youre gonna buy before you hand over 100 dollars...

His plants hermied.. its very evident that he was chopping before the seeds developed so people wouldn't complain about seedy bud. yet im still complaining about the shitty tiny seedy stringy bud:mad: so read it before you try and correct me. i have grown herb several times i know how it works. alas maybe i should have been more clear the first time:rolleyes:

and to those of you telling me to get my money back or that i should have checked it out first. 1. money back isn't an option. 2. i did. i checked out a whole 4oz of it in one of those big pickle jars.. i even smoked a bowl with my dealer but it was passed to me as i walked in the door, got pretty high too. i was told it was the same shit, so i assumed it was legit despite the looks. its evident hes fucking over his customers atm

its shit like this that shows just one of the many reasons it should be legal

Edited by Blu3B3rryKush, 04 February 2013 - 02:33 AM.

kancastank

kancastank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,705 posts
You looked at it before you bought it, it was shit weed, you still bought it, now youre complaining you got shit weed? Im just confused lol

Blu3B3rryKush

Blu3B3rryKush

[][][][][][]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 746 posts

His plants hermied.. its very evident that he was chopping before the seeds developed so people wouldn't complain about seedy bud. yet im still complaining about the shitty tiny seedy stringy bud:mad: so read it before you try and correct me. i have grown herb several times i know how it works. alas maybe i should have been more clear the first time:rolleyes:

and to those of you telling me to get my money back or that i should have checked it out first. 1. money back isn't an option. 2. i did. i checked out a whole 4oz of it in one of those big pickle jars.. i even smoked a bowl with my dealer but it was passed to me as i walked in the door, got pretty high too. i was told it was the same shit, so i assumed it was legit despite the looks. its evident hes fucking over his customers atm

its shit like this that shows just one of the many reasons it should be legal

bolded

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users