Official Creepy Stories Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DDV, Feb 3, 2013.

1. You can actually google 'Kaylee found dead in washing machine' or something like that and find the article on it, it did happen.

2. [quote name='"Mrleathaface"']One time me and my friends were making a bonfire in my friend's backyard which led into some deep woods. The fire was low so we went into the woods to get some wood. On the way in my friend was playing around saying "the devil is gonna get us." I laughed cuz he always played like that. We were the last two on the way back while the rest were already by the fire. My friend pointed the flashlight he had to his left and said "What the fuck?" I pointed my flashlight too and saw this weird looking demon thing kinda like smeagol from LOTR. It was about 1ft. tall and was about 14-16ft. away from us. It had pale colored skin and had thin wet hair. We were facing its side. It had smoke or steam coming from his body. It was breathing heavily and was crouched. My heart dropped as I realized what I was looking at. Me and my friend ran without thinking. We told the rest of the crew. We went back all together and saw nothing. They thought we were bullshitting but we both know what we saw.[/quote]

El chupacabra!! Lol

3. Link? Couldnt find anything

4. I don't know that it was on the news.. but it definitely did happen. Maybe you just have to take my word for it.

5. Love me some creepy stories man.

6. #48 paperplanes11, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Not to be the dick of the thread but there's already a creepiest moment of your life thread with thousands of stories..

But fucked story OP..

Not mine but this was in the other thread. Never will forget this story. Sick. Creepy. And straight fucked up. Enjoy

http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/holy-shit.102604/

Edit: never mind I am the dick. Thread got closed after 3000 posts due to too much drug talk. Keep it clean suckas. People had some pretty fucking creepy shit to say

7. Sometimes when i'm high , i hear some noise like shooting ( i only can describe it when i'm stoned) , like i'm in the world war . that's some strange shit lol

8. A clever way to destroy the most amazing thread on GB

9. Back when I was ten, I was living with my dad around the Vancouver Chinatown area. We were extremely poor and he just got laid off. We barely afford rent, but we found a place and some guy said we can live in his storage area.

The house was in a super sketch rundown part of town, and the guy was extremely weird and batshit. There was this large army bag in a closet, and for some reason it frightened me. I used to have nightmares of monsters living in the bag and getting trapped in the closet with it.

One day I finally grew balls and unzipped the bag. Inside was a black garbage bag filled with a weird soft feeling squishy. I untied the bag and the first thing I saw was a severed ladies head which was rotting, and it stunk really bad. I ran out of the closet screaming and told my dad who checked it out. Then called the police and the guy got slammed with murder. The woman was a prostitute who he couldn't afford to pay.

First time I've ever seen a dead body, sorta fucked I guess

Omega369 :wave:

10. this is not supernatural, but goddamn was it creepy when it happened

i was a kid, like really young, im talking 7-8 years old, and i was on vacation with my parents to pakistan, down there it was normal to have a shit outside in the fields, and at that point, our house was still being built, so no toilet anyways :d

so i ventured outside and hid myself in a nice field of tall grass, when suddenly i am accosted by a ragged looking, toothless old lady, who is screaming complete jibberish at me, i didnt even have time to wipe, or tie my pakistani style pants, i pulled them up, grabbed them and ran for dear life

i later found out that the old lady was mute and semi crazy, and she was just pissed at me for shitting in her field

11. Hi GC, this is my first post, been lurking for a while and thought i'd share a true story that happened to my mum as a child in Japan.

Ok so my Grandparents house in Japan is like half on the beach as my grandad was a fisherman. Anyway my mum was about 12 and was sleeping in her room and for some reason woke up, there was a man standing next to her bed she wasnt scared and just continued to lay in bed. The man then somehow transformed into a woman who was dressed in an orange kimono, somehow my mum just went back to sleep. (idk how the fuck she done that lol)

So the next morning my mum hears her sister on the phone to the police, shes saying theres a body in the sea. My mum then looks out of the window and sees a woman wearing a orange kimono face down in the water. My mum still isnt sure if she believes in ghosts but thats crazy shit.
    This probs isnt the exact story as i havent heard it for a while.

12. I'm half Japanese and lived in Japan for a year when I was younger. Japan is creepy as shit

Omega369 :wave:

13. The non-supernatural posts are the best.

14. #56 DDV, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    bumpin' this thread with a very spooky story I came across..

[​IMG]

Indian officials ventured into a deep jungle, investigating several missing persons reports from a nearby city. What they found was a "Tower of Silence," or dakhma. Zoroastrians use these sites to dispose of bodies in the open air.

While sites like these are not uncommon in certain parts of india, several peculiarities hint at something more unusual...

- None of the bodies depicted in the photograph were identified. Villagers from nearby, though initially surprised at the sheer number of corpses in the dakhma, proved unable to recognize the bodies. The corpses also do not match the descriptions of the missing people.

- There were no animals around except for maggots and flies. Zoroastrians rely on birds (i.e. buzzards) to dispose of the bodies, in the belief they are contributing back to the Earth. Officials found the corpses relatively untouched by any sort of animal.

- There is no official count of the bodies. In fact, little work was actually accomplished at the site and, perhaps, this is why only one photograph has emerged. Officials avoided the spot - not only because they felt uneasy looking at it, but for the following, as well:

- The deep pit in the center of the photograph was filled with several feet of festering blood - far more than the bodies on the outside could ever supply. The stench was so unbearable that many of the officials began to get nauseous when they first approached the dakhma.

- The expedition was ended when a villager accidentally kicked a small bone into the pit, penetrating the coagulated surface of the pool. A massive burst of gas from the decomposing blood erupted from the pit, splashing those looking into it, along with the photographer.

Those caught in the explosion were immediately sent to the hospital, where they were quarrantined for possible infection. They became delirious with fever, shouting about "being tainted with the blood of Ahriman" (the personification of evil in Zoroastrianism), despite never having admitted having any familiarity with the religion.

In fact, many of them had no idea what the dakhma was when they had found it. Delirium turned to insanity as many began to attack hospital staff until they were sedated. The fever eventually killed all of them.
    When officials returned with HAZMAT gear the following day, the site was empty. All the bodies had been removed and, astonishingly, the pool of blood in the pit had been drained. All that remained of the incident was this photograph.

15. :eek: :bolt: :hide:

16. Damnnn that's fucking crazy I want to visit that dakhma :D

17. creepy shit

18. Someone should post up some creepypastas