Planning a trip to Jamaica

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by sodope28, Feb 2, 2013.

1. should i bring some dutches down there with me or do they have tobacco leaves to roll with?

2. When I was down there we used natural tobacco leaves, and really thick j papers that were harsh. Everyone in the thread is pretty spot on with the places to go, I went with my fiance for our 4 year anniversary, its a beautiful, and romantic place. Great food, the people are always nice. I was on a beach one day almost from sun up to sun down, with food vendors, beer. Just be safe, weed is not legal, but it is tolerated to a degree.

3. #23 SupremeLeader, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Saw some impressive joints rolled with coat hanger paper back in the 70s.
    Looked like a stubby megaphone.
    Also was with some fellas who had a block from an XKE Jag as a bong.
    Dem was da good ol days!

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASXhOUz3_vI]Homer Simspon wants to go to Jamaica - YouTube[/ame]

5. One day until i leave for negril. Ill update you guys...

• Like Like x 1
  6. The nice thing about ganja there is that it's a buyers market. Negotiate.

Do not get in a cab without asking how much it will be to get to your destination.

If you go to Negril, don't smoke on the beach. There are undercover cops and they will take you to jail. If arrested, try to pay the "fine" before you get to the police station.

When I go, I take papers. Not that papers are hard to find but the selection is limited.

7. Say jah alot and totally radical mon" also buy some fake rasta dreads and listen too snoop lion.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #29 Keifer Suthrlnd, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    What's up everyone I've been back from Negril for awhile I just haven't had time to be on gc, wow a lots changed here.  Jamaica was fucking amazing, I had so much bud and hash that i couldn't smoke it all.  I went through two packs of papers and two boxes of dutches that i brought down, in a week.  The bud i got was good, reallllllly sticky, only a few seeds.  I got it at the fruit stand next to my hotel.  The hash i got was amazing too, I met a few rastas and we were talking about growing for awhile, I was telling them different techniques.  They sold me about 4-5 grams of hash for $10. I ended up chilling with these guys all week, a trip to the ganja fields is like $25 per person. The bud was $40 for about an ounce maybe more than an oz.  I bought a couple different handfuls off people for $20.  I smoked everywhere, on the beach, at beach bars, at waterfalls, in caves, eating dinner etc.  The "beach patrol" people are obvious, and no one tries to grease you for a fine, just dont smoke when they are next to you.  They need the tourists down there.  Walking down the beach the rastas try to put joints and hash in your hands, pockets everything.  I had to keep telling them I had too much already.  If you go, bring some old fitted hats, I brought a few and the guys loved them, traded for bud and other stuff that I can't talk about here.  If unmentionables are your thing too, you can get anything, I got lots of stuff down there very cheap.  The cake in my picture is ganja cake, from a place called Jennys Cakes. $10 for a huge piece. Tasted like pure buds, they just dump so much in the recipe.  I was on the One Love Bar Crawl and it knocked a few old people on their ass, I was good tho.  Ate a the cake, drank tons of red stripe, smoked some hash joints and jumped off 60 ft. cliffs a couple times ripped out of my head. If you have any questions hit me up! I will def. be going back probably every year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jennys cakes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 

gettin ready to roll spliffs
    [​IMG]

Drinking a dirty banana smokin more j's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smoke spot at a bar listening to some good jams
    [​IMG] 

My Smoking Cave
    [​IMG] 

Some joints that got crushed, every one was loaded with hash, all of my bball shorts have little burn holes in them lol
    [​IMG]

Had to step outside of the bar for a sec at this place

• Like Like x 1
  9. I love Jamaica, nice beach, the mountains were great. good cheap bud!! one of the best vacation I have ever had, stayed in Montego bay, at a resort.  I blazed everywhere everything is so lax. I had random people asking to hit my j. nice place I cant wait till I go back.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am definitely going to Jamaica one day. I love everything about it. Screw the weed, I would go to Jamaica just for the reggae. I love Jamaican culture, its history, its geography. It just seems like a really cool place.

11. #32 Happiest, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    I have a friend who operates a small fishing charter in Negril and he's a great guy to look up when you're there; he'll arrange a fishing trip that includes some of the best times you can have on a boat in Negril.

Things have changed alot over the past few years and there are big fishing rigs working out of that area, but the small guys are the way to go..

let me know if you'd like any contact details and I'll make a connection.

Jamaica tourism will adapt soon...