I want someone to push me

Discussion in 'General' started by d1ng1zx2, Feb 1, 2013.

1. OK time for a long, weepy rant so don't say I didn't warn you.
    I feel so alone. Not the type of alone like "o no I don't have anyone", it's the type of alone that no one will even look you in the eyes anymore. You think I'm kidding? I'm not. I haven't made eye contact with anyone for longer than 5 seconds in months. What do I really know about anyone? What do they really know about me. The answer to both is next to nothing, and that's really fucking depressing.
    So now we're back to the confusing thread title. I want someone to just get in my face and ask me what the fuck is wrong with me. To really pry and dig at me. I want someone to be so blatantly rude to me for once that I know they actually care, but I don't see that happening. I'm not an emo I'm not a cutter. there were times when I was happy doing anything.
    But now what do I have? Just my own stupid head that's driven everyone away. That's it, there's gonna be a point someday when you realize that's all you really have too. That's all you came into this world with and that's all your going out with.

2. Bro it'll all be cool just understand it mat be like this right now so when people come in your life you'll appreciate them more You didn't come into this world alone a plethora of other peeps where born at the exact same time you'll die eventually with people who care for you people care for you man i care for you just because you care enough for yourself to admit that you feel that way.

Be strong my dude live and prosper and may the universe favor you.

3. You're right of course, this is just a temporary thing and 's gonna be a lot better when it's over. I know people care about me, when I see my mom and dad they always ask me what's wrong, but they're oversimplifying it. It's not depression, idk man the best way I can say it is the thread title.

4. I never believed it until recently, Ask and you shall receive.

Reach out to somebody. Somebody you may know well, Somebody you somewhat know, Or a complete stranger. You may be surprised by the outcome.

Ive found you have to be honest with people, Sometimes more honest then you'd ever like to be, To get the results you'd like and the help, Or as you put it, The 'push' you really need. It starts with being truly honest with yourself..

5. I can do that.

6. All things come to pass my dude just drop the negativity completely I don't know excatly what I did to overcome but ever since I did I've never felt anything like that again just let it go just root yourself in the right circle man and it'll just go away just believe may change starts somewhere make it start with you thought control them don't let them control you.

You want to be happy just be happy just don't care it's as simple as that there's nothing to worry about as long as you don't worry about anything.

7. you seem like someone who's into spirituality or am I wrong?

8. I feel like you just threw a bunch of words in your grinder and rolled a blunt with a fuckgrammer wrap.

9. You sound fake

10. I'm into a lot of things I wouldn't say spirituality cause that narrowing it down it's more that I'm into being spiritual but it's really has more to do with the fact that I just love to learn it's such a beautiful thing to do in my opinion.

11. not what you're girlfriend said.

12. Accept yourself and you'll accept others, you seem like a genuine dude. Don't be scared tbh, everything gonna be fine man. Go spend a day in a downtown area where there's lots of people or smt, that's what I would do...good luck man ull be ait

13. Why do you think this is fake it's completely reasonable and the guy is being genuine with the responses don't douche people like that you don't know what you can implement.

14. You seem to have a form of depression or you are in a depressive like state.Ive been there man but you can overcome it and start to look at the world with a positive view then life is sweet.Just dont eorry about shit that you cant change.Enjoy the simple things and just do whatever you would like to do.Maybe a therapist can help or uou can be your own therapist.Your life could be a shit load worse man.

15. No one can be positive all the time, I see what you're saying though. I've been dwelling on some things for too long

16. Well yea life is like a rollercoaster with its ups and downs.But im just saying count your blessings and if you have a shitty day then try to make the next one better.Everyone goes through some kind of shit youre not alone at all man.