smoking box

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MastahDreads, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Every experienced cheifer has one. Mine is filed up with smoking tools from bowls to pokers. Lets hear about yours.

2. I dont have a box... i have a desk

My bong does not fit inside a box hahaha

You want to hear about it though.... ok.. its a tan wood computer desk... quite the looker haha... has a pull out keyboard shelf, which contains various things to keep them out of the way... top of the desk is where the glass/weed goes, and where my oil dish/dabbers sit waiting to be used

3. Haha bigger=better. In my box I have tools to scrape pipes. Bong bowls. Down stems. Roach clips and metal pipes. I haven't upgraded to glass yet but when I do I'll put up a photo of it.

4. I just have all that stuff at my house, but I do carry a sunglass case with pipe, lighter, and a little 1g jar in my spare tire well

5. Mines a trunk and it has all my glass, bud, and anything else weed related that i might need during my session

6. i have a huge endtable that i keep papers, pieces i dont use much, grinders, and my stash, then on the table itself i keep a bong or 2, a vap, a tap dat ashtray with some slides, papers, 25ft of whick, and more stash

7. ive got a little felt bag that has my rolling papers, filter tips, pipe, grinder, and 2 lighters. Everything I need

8. I use to use a toiletrie bag and a shipping box that a pipe came in. As my collection has grown I've added some nice wooden boxes. One is a mini treasure chest that holds my seeds, stems, screens, papers, bowls ,poker's and all the little stuff. I have a nice box I found at goodwill that I keep my Solo in

9. I use my middle school year book to roll on since I started back then, I keep that in a drawer with my papers, filters, pokers, paintbrush to brush kief off of grinder screen, my grinder and I keep the almighty ganja in a medium sized rubber seal mason jar that fits about an ounce.

10. I live in the hood i keep my precious weed stuff in a 3/4 inch thick steel safe.