Temporarily blind at maccas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bugeler, Jan 30, 2013.

1. #41 walterbishop, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

This phrase made entering this thread worth it.

2. always, may be delayed, but always happens...

[x] supported by noob accounts

...victims of propaganda spread the lies, the propaganda relies on their ignorance and doubts...repeat the lies of negative inferences enough and kids believe it in the back of their minds...

if OP had a real problem, THINKING would have put op at a dr's office...but no, op is online spreading a story of going blind because he smoked pot...and being backed up by OTHER noob accounts saying 'it could be pot making people go blind'...

yep...do you smell it? ...bullshit is bullshit no matter how much you shine the turds.

3. Your not helping anyone or anything right now. Im sorry i choose to be direct instead of passive aggressive as yourself. Maybe i am a doctor maybe im not but i never said either way and your just tryna get someone to make you feel better as you put them down. Maybe you lasted on here long enough cuz your passive but i see through it.

I've had my vision wash out a few times. I have Cluster Migraines, (a form of epilepsy) and have had numerous head injuries form doing fun things...Never once would I attribute it to Cannabis, or anything else without knowing. One time at the beach I swallowed some rum...and it went down wrong and I choked for several minutes. Do you hear me recounting the time I almost DROWNED at the beach? Semantics.....stop blaming Cannabis and go see a doctor. The fact that you even bothered to come here and discuss it... C'mon. This is a forum for Cannabis use, not a forum for medical condition diagnosis for Cannabis users. You could have a brain tumor. And you are wasting your time asking silly unrelated questions.

5. What about me do you find passive? You aren't a doctor. Stop giving medical advice. Direct enough for ya?

6. I am so passive it is silly, really, ask anyone, GO ON ASK THEM DAMNIT!!! :laughing:

7. Dont you think it would be counterproductive to post propaganda on an anti propaganda, anti establishment website??? I never said it was THE weed. I said it was a trigger, also known as a contributing factor. As this isnt an isolated incident (im guessing you dont believe ww2 was real either) im saying weed may cause a symptom thats already present like low blood sugar to become exagerated. It also hastens scitzophrenia. So whos to say. It was only like a more intense blackout when you stand up, im not gonna go to the hospitial everytime some little thing happens to me. Maybe if i couldnt pinpoint it but i could.

Does that mean im not gonna smoke it? No! Fucking blaze that shit. Everyone should at least try it. And ive been on for like idk a couple years now? I just dont post.

holy sheeeet dude...how many times have you been told of the dangers of dihydrogenmonoxide...be careful with that shit, it kills people!

back peddling and hyperbole, all in an attempt to save face...meh...try harder....do try hard <gets popcorn>
    [​IMG]

10. Yeah cuz i really give a flying fuck about you and your damn popcorn.

11. Ah, the infamous, "wall of text club"

12. [​IMG]

13. Uhuh cuz i said im my expert opinion as a certified member of the board of.. yeah no. You and cball are on some kinda propaganda crusade arnt you? Much like the salem witch hunts id say. Maybe you two should get married.

14. No the crusade is cball's gig. ........I just like to kick dead horses and and talk in circles as if I know more than everybody else. I'm Bill O'Reilly...that's my gig.

[​IMG]

15. if any of us knew everything there was to know about your situation.......
    we could probably come up with a list of possible triggers......instead of just one.....

no actually......that^^^is more bulshit propaganda.......
    all real research shows it does the opposite.....
    prevents cognitive decline in schizophrenia as well....

16. #56 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    Did not know that. I guess it was just a corelation.
    But yeah it wasnt specifically the weed it just caused it probably cuz otherwise it would happen everytime. And it doesnt so...

17. see how much more sense that makes.......
    that if it was the weed...alone..... that it would cause this issue every time you used it.....

18. #58 dirtydingusus, Feb 13, 2014
    also...
    http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html

19. #59 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    But yeah i knew that. Maybe i wasnt clear but i was just kinda saying i believe op because i had one that was maybe not directly but was triggered by it.

Same as if you get shot and died. I say you got shot but technically you recieved massive hemoraging and organ failure etc. But the gunshot caused it. Also the same damnage could be done with a similar weapon or object but it was a gun so its a gunshot not saying the wound wasnt caused by a gun is kinda silly.

Even though that would mean i was shot stabed and beaten maybe if i was only shot it wouldnt have happened and thats what i believe.

Or even if i was just stabbed and beaten??

20. still.....no way to say that it was "the" trigger.....
    especially when we do not know the rest of what may have contributed.....
    if you were the doc and said that any of our guesses here where it.....without alot more evidence and testing....your ass could get sued...this is america....

point is...even if the weed happened to aggravate something else......
    it was still the something else which caused the problem....

if i dont sleep for two days.....
    and right after i fire one up i have a seizure.......
    the weed may well have contributed.....
    but it is really not so likely,,,,

if i push myself a bit too much..... and have a seizure right after i burn one..... i am still going to roll another one when i come out of it....