Temporarily blind at maccas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bugeler, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Lawdy how I have strayed from the path. Let me give up this awful plant at once! I am being controlled by none other than the hands of Lucifer!

[​IMG]

2. Really. Like how pot affects the teenage mind and then instead of just enjoying the ride you try to convince everyone that something impossible and extraordinary happened.... just to you? You an attention seeker? Over dramatic? I mean obviously something happened to you.... but it wasn't pot. We know that from the collective experience of millions of users and billions of times used the world over through history. It just seems odd to me that the only experiences that reflect your own have only appeared in say the last 70 some years during prohibition. Sorry Chief Wiggum, we stoners just ain't buying. Maybe we are apathetic because of the weed.....lol. Good try Clancy. Run home to Ralph.

3. that's not even something extraordinary, allot of ppl has had this before i was just telling about the time it happen to me. just cuz it never happen to you dont mean you need to start hating so get off my thing if you gonna be ignorant and negitave

hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahhahhah

go away mr dea agent.

5. This exact thing happened to me once too. Ignore them OP, the internet is the #1 source for ignorance

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Love it.....
    Everyone who.....been had dis happen.....
    May want to speak to a neurologist.... as the symptoms described once again are all things i have experienced as symptoms of simple partial seizures....
    Easy not to realize they are what they are as usually come without any other seizure like symptoms....

Seriously.... it's not the weed fucking these people up.....
    Is either a neurological issue.... or it is complete bulshit....

7. Yeas like overly dramatic teenagers trying to convince people that random temporary blindness occurs from smoking pot?
    That bit was played out by the Three Stooges, "I'm, blind, I'm blind, "SLAP" "Open your eyes!...

But I guess you new kids are too young to remember them!

8. #28 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    And here i thought low blood sugar did it?? No really it does i researched the shit outta it at first cuz it scarred the hell outta me. Ive had it happen on occasion( like less than 3) As it has never been an isolated incident (always coupled with mary or once also with cigs) i believe op. Although ive only had it from what i assume was a trigger of low oxygen. I never justbhad it come outta nowhere always after a hit.

There really are people who have this happen. Still though i hope its not like you said.

9. Dude stfu.
    If it really isnt weed then try to help the fucker and pull that stick outta your ass.

10. #30 dirtydingusus, Feb 13, 2014
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/437616-brain-sergery-not-rockit-sceince.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/philosophy/898357-brain-dd.html

some of my experences in those threads....

also....if it is what i think i see...... triggers are things like not enough sleep.... stress....mental or physical(which can include low blood sugar)....
    it will often feel a bit like one has simply stood up too fast..... got a bit of a rush....
    tho it will keep going....
    into all the types of things described here......

for me it was always red tho..... not blue....

partial seizures are the number one thing which causes hallucinations of any or all senses.....

11. lmao

12. #32 dirtydingusus, Feb 13, 2014
    it was the feeling that would come over me....

it would start like a red light rising behind me.....turning all the world red....and the music would come...i could hear the music but i could feel it in each and ever cell of my body !!!!!omg!!!!
    and the taste of copper in my mouth....turning my stomuk...but so much i couldnt keep it down....

then the walls of my vision would close in from the sides like the blackness of a clear night sky...alive with stars in motion.......

then even this would rip open......once torn i could then see into that other world......

i could see into the place where the music came from.....

sometimes there was a phrase or sentence repeated within the music
    i could for a brief moment be enveloped in it.......

thru out my life ...this place the brief brushes i had with it.... i knew it would always try to reach me again.....i looked for that feeling in everything....
    and when it came i held on to it as long as i possibly could......
    often simple repeating that same phrase or sentence in my head as long as i could remember it......

these visions and words from the other side....
    they taught me invaluable things!
    lessons about how to live...
    about who to be!
    about the way things really work.....

i have been shown the gears of the life by the creator himself!
    or so it felt like in those moments....

this is living with temporal lobe epilepsy.....
    it has nothing to do with twitching on the floor.....
    tho it can progress to that.....it usually progresses to blackouts first.....

it does however involve not only hallucinations....but also inflated/instigated delusions of grandeur... as well as flight or fight response....

so i stayed the path.....knowing nothing could slow me down....

i was of coarse the only one who could see this place ...if anyone elts could you would hear talk of it....

i was special....

untill i had been trying to hold on to this feeling so tight...trying to get to this place so hard....i got there.....

and when i awoke.....

i was tied to a hospital bed ......with no idea how long i had been there or how i got there.....

so you see...maybe not as wise as i may think?

and maybe im just some crazy fuck who knows nothing at all....
    maybe im still tied to a bed in a hospital some where and you are all in my head.....

13. #33 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    Im sorry about your ordeal and if i sounded like it was calling you out damn youd probably be the person to ask :( didnt look at the username...but i really do think mine are strictly from weed combined with a few other normal causes...

I actually read your threads when i google it after it happened and i dont really notice anything like that. Its kinda just like a momentary blackout thing. I didnt see anything but static i guess untill it went dark which tripped me out.

I should also say that i have the utmost respect for people who fight so hard such as yourself. And i really do hope for the best.

14. #34 dirtydingusus, Feb 13, 2014
    i appreciate what you have to say....

yet what you dont seem to recognize is that everything you describe....... fits what people who live with this deal with....

a single event will usually only last a few seconds to a couple mins.....
    many of mine are just static.....especially after surgery

i having to live with this....have studied everything there is to find on the subject... including the experiences of many people who live with it

the thing to recognize is..... everyone has a seizure threshold......epileptic or not.....

and events like what are being described in this thread...and others like it.....may very well all be caused by a simple spike in neural-activity 
    [​IMG]

15. #35 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    It very well may be ill defintly have to start reading some of those experiences people have. Someone said on here that its understandable if the brain screws up occasionally as it is a big computer with all the nuerons firing at the same time. And im hoping thats all it is.... i guess im visiting a nuerologist if it happens again...

16. #36 gentleman, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    the moral of this story is never, ever imply that weed isn't a miracle cure for everything on grasscity, or everyone WILL yell at you.
    /thread

17. #37 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    ARE YOU IMPLING THAT WEED ISNT A MURICLE CURRRR???

18. #38 dirtydingusus, Feb 13, 2014
    for many people it never progresses into anything more than what you have described.....

until they find themselves in a place in their lives where they are under alot of stress..... pushing themselves harder than they should....
    missing out on things like enough sleep.....

also.... commonly associated....things like migraines and nightmares or other vivid dreams....

also...i recommend you do some research of your own before going to a neurologist.....only because most of them dont know as much as they should about the subject...and will just hand you pills and send you away... better for you to have some knowledge of your own when you go to talk to them....

19. I can tell who isn't gonna be around GC for long..... It isn't the weed, and I ain't a Doctor. But you go on and pretend you are and that you have half a clue. And you might want to watch that attitude and tone. It doesn't fly around here!

20. #40 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 13, 2014
    Thank you i do appreciate that. As i said im pretty sure its not because most of the seizure symptoms arnt present... i never remember my dreams either so i guess those arnt really too vivid...and there wasnt really anything to hint at them prior to it. I Just think and hope it was low blood sugar, standing up quick, and the hit plus low oxygen count... but yeah ill definitly do alot of reading. Especially if i start noticing anything...

and yeah ik exactly what you mean about doctors. Especially when you tell them about medications and clinical names for problems and they dont even know what they are 0_o. But here take this itll help they say. And you look at the bottle and its double the dose acceptable for use and if you happen to have had an allergic reaction then a quarter of that dose woulda killed you... true story