Temporarily blind at maccas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bugeler, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Hey i just wanted to share a story about how i temporarily lost all vision while at maccas.

This happened today while me and a couple of mates where sorting out a feast at maccas. I can honestly say this is the most worried I have been while on any drug but i am surprised about how calm i managed to remain(not freak the fuck out like i imagine some people would). me and my mates pulled up in the car park and proceeded to have another sneaky chong before are feast. By the time we walked into maccas we where all considerably sizzeld i had just placed my order about 5 mins after figuring out what to have when i noticed my vision going slightly more and more fuzzier and when i turned around to join my friends at the table i had lost all vision as if seeing nothing but static. At this point i knew i was fucked and tried to slowly make my way towards my mates but instead walked into a counter where the straws where. i held onto that wall for dear life as my ears began to ring and i lost all balance i tried to get my mates attention who where nearby unfortunately by this time the guy at the counter was calling out my order and i was still in struggle town even though i had repetitively called out to my mates saying i cant see iv gone blind and can u get my meal none of them understood what i meant and where not responding so i had no idea of which way to walk leaving me stranded not knowing what to do i slowly made my way over towards where i thought they where sitting and just as i grabbed my chair i slowly began to regain my vision. my mates told me that my eyes where massive and that i had gone pale as fuck i then proceeded to feast the fuck out on my meal and cherish the ability to see again. the whole ordeal lasted about 2 terrifying minutes of uncertainness if i would regain my vision. all i can say is appreciate being able to see no one wants the last thing they see to be handing over your last $10.50 at maccas.

2. Prtty much the same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Me an my friends were all sitting in the living room taking bong rips I only had about three or four, we sat down watching tv for about 5 minutes after smoking then we all went outside and everyone took the all the chairs already so I had to sit on a huge box. Everything felt pretty normal at first I didn't even feel that high but I slowly started to feel weak, it got so hard for me to even sit up straight an i felt really hot, i don't remember if i was sweating but anyway... so im sitting on the box feeling like im about to pass out just from trying to sit up straight, then my vision started getting a lil blurry, but the blurriness wasn't regular blurr, everything looked blueish, then it started filling up my vision with BLUE. Then there i was, lookin like a crazy person with my eyes really wide open, all i could see was blue it was like i was literally blind but instead of seeing black i saw bright cyan or kind of a light blue, i tried to remain calm telling myself in my head "youre just stoned just stay calm it will go away in a minute." then i heard a voice say something but i was so high that i could barely hear the words correctly, but one word i did manage to hear was "eyes" so i thought they were talking to me an i was like "i cant see anything... everythings blue man!" then they were testing me with "how many fingers am i holding up" an im just there like "um? blue?" i don't remember what else was said after that but they got me some water and i couldn't even drink it right, first when they give me the water i spilt it on myself, took one huge gulp and quickly put it down on a box next to me like i was scared of the water, then they told me i had to drink more, so i reach for where i think the box is and grab the bottle and start drinking and wondering why the water wasn't even cold at all anymore... as im about to put the water bottle down someone says "um the water is right here..." and they put the water in my EMPTY hand lmao. Still too high to realize that i was drinking air i got confused of why they were giggling an whispering "hes trippin" then i drank more and my vision started to get somewhat back to normal but it was still bad at this point it was like i was wearing glasses with bright blue lenses but things were kinda distorted an blurry drank some more and then it was like half blue and half normal and then suddenly everything went back to normal i could see again... It was pretty embarrassing and it didn't even feel good either i didn't feel high i just felt weak and exhausted. Still had a fun day later on and laughed about it the next day when they told me what happen. But i still don't understand what happen, i think i was getting dehydrated or something

3. another one cball.

if you werent entirely full of shit that would be a highly atypical reaction. there is something medically wrong unrelated to weed. seek medical attention

4. Sounds like a stroke... And instead of seeking medical attention you two come in here and post? Awesome. So how long have you two worked for Botticelli? Out are you a couple of those kids with the big X's on your hands and white Jesus in your hearts? Lol... You'll be the 15th just this week alone.

5. #5 cball, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

yep...called it...

6. That same thing happened to me. I found out later I had died, and then some random thing happened that had nothing to do with anything and all my friends ate pieces of me, and then Glenn Beck showed up and kissed my forehead and Good came out from behind some trees and we went to maccas and I had what that first guy had, and God just got coffee.

7. stroke??? medical attention?? nahh im pretty sure i was just really close to dehydration... i was completely fine before i smoked and then after we smoked bam all that stuff. it was just the weed tripping me out or dehydrating is what my friend said was happening

8. #8 TokinRose, Feb 13, 2014
    LOL nice try at using slang, pig, but try again. 

you guys don't understand that certain stuff effects people differently

we understand science...bullshit all you want you wont dazzle us with the fecal barrage... :bongin:

don't make me call on Granny Storm Crow's list...oops...there it goes... :smoking:

11. I hope your proud Op
    Cuz shit just got real

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. whatever yall wanna say its not true then go ahead i really dont care, I posted this for the other people that experienced the same thing hoping to see an answer about what was happening or see their story

ehhh, bullshit..you posted a propaganda story to spread fear.

14. do you realize how dehydrated youd need to be to be BLINDED from it? it would be accompanied by a lot of other major symptoms....like massive organ failure.

15. #15 Funk-D, Feb 13, 2014
    You're dying, get your affairs in order. 

16. fear??? wtf what did i say to make ppl fear anything? its a just story of what happened when i was high asf maybe you didn't read it all but its actually kind of funny and just to prove youre annoying ass wrong i googled it and i see many stories of ppl who had the almost the exact same experience. How u feel now! xD

so you are using the same script.

link pot to scarey event...infer blame hoping you left an escape clause and back peddle if called out on the bullshit story.

ya...I've seen it all before...

oh all that pesky science stuff... :laughing:

19. DONT DO DRUGS &  stay in school kids

[​IMG]

20. im done arguing with you. you dont believe my story, good for you idc. Now go bother someone else.