Name & Rate your Vape(s)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SiDankies, Jan 30, 2013.

1. 9.75/10
    Arizer Solo
    Wish it had a little more battery life, but still lasts pretty much all day, vaping evvery now and then.
    Best vapoirzer ever tho.

9/10
    Divine Tribe Smooth Ceramic Rod Single Coil with Ego V V3

2. Arizer Solo 8/10

Flowermate V5.0S 7.5/10

Pinnacle Pro 6/10

All nice portables. Currently only using the Flowermate but I'd say it's been my favourite out of the 3. The only reason I've rated the Solo higher is due to the extra temp settings.

3. Arizer solo 8/10
    Flowermate v5.0s 7.5/10
    Mflb 6/10
    Volcanovolcano 9/10
    sublimator 10/10

4. Crafty 9.5/10

Herbalizer 9.5/10

Volcano 9/10

Ascent 9/10

MLFB - 6/10

Solo 7/10

Vapolution 8/10

Cloud 9/10

Extreme Q 8.5/10

Vaporblunt 2.0 6/10

Daisy 1/10

5. Why do you rate your daisy that low? Just curious. Anyways mine goes:

Mflb - 7.5/10

Herbalaire - 8.5/10

Solo - 7/10

6. After reading about it on fuckcombustion.com, I had really high hopes for it. I've had combustion issues with it and the hits aren't consistent. Tried to refine my technique based on the FC suggestions, but that didn't really help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Mighty: 9.5/10
    Solo: 7.5/10
    MFLB: 7/10
    Pax: 5/10

8. Vapirrise 9.5
    Ascent. 8

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422384344.667711.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. E-Nano - 9.5/10
    Hammer - 7/10
    MFLB - 7/10

10. Lotus with J Hook  9/10
    Lotus with stem     7/10
    Vapor Genie Classic 9/10
    MFLB   8/10
    Solo 5/10
    Vaponic 2/10
    VG Stainless Coil 6/10
    EQ v5 2014 model  7/10

11. What makes the j hook so much better on the lotus?

12. Taste and coolness of draw. You can also add a little water to the elbow for a mini water pipe.

13. Silver Surfer- 9/10
    This vape is so sick, big hits, conserves bud, and heats up fast. Only reason I don't give it a 10 is the whip takes away flavor, BUT I custom ordered an all glass transfer wand a couple weeks ago. (Hopefully 7th floor ships soon)
    MFLB- 8/10
    Small and packs a punch, portable, instant heat up, nice flavor hits, and with power adapter no need to charge batteries. Downside is holding in the battery/power sometimes makes my hand sore, and packing batteries on the move can be troublesome.
    Vapor Genie- 5/10
    Only use this when power is hard to come by.. Inhaling butane sucks, I've used a bee vine wick but that's kinda rough too. Can give big clouds though! Camp vape?

All vapes conserve bud as compared to smoking but the SSV is not the vape to buy if bud conservation is at the top of your priority list.    Great vaporizer though.

15. Right, not at the top for conservation as far as all vapes go, however in the month I've had mine I am surprised how much it does conserve for how much I use it :)

As compared to smoking, no doubt.   When I went from smoking j's and bongs to my Buddha, my consumption was cut in half, but when I went from my Buddha to my Purple Days, my consumption was cut in half again.

17. not gonna list everyone i have but ill put my fav 3

the crafty - 9.5/10
    the mighty - 9.0/10
    the plenty - 8.7/10

yes 2 are portable but for my use, i use the portable ones more often. take it easy.

18. Firefly 8/10
    Pax 5/10

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. What would be more efficient than a ssv

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

The most efficient vapes on the market are the log vapes by UnderDog, Epic (Nano) and HI (Heat Island).