Name & Rate your Vape(s)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SiDankies, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Herbalaire 8/10 if efficiency is a concern this vape extracts the goodness VERY thoroughly from your herb.

Solo (currently inoperative) 6/10 a good portable for around the house, but flavor quickly diminishes with this one.

Mflb 8/10 I love this little box. Discreet, simple design, tastey hits, efficient, and excellent customer service.

2. Extreme Q - 9/10

MFLB - 7/10

Just got my Extreme Q and it's probably the best value for money vaporizer there is.

Found that my MFLB never really got me where I needed to be, great for tokes on the low when you're out and about but thats about it. Also the batteries are wack.

3. Volcano digit- 9.0 /10 only cuz gotta buy bags an air filters, Arizer solo, 8.0/10, only cuz of stems Wish I could buy a silver surfer or dah Buddha but I dunno which one out of the 2 I should get, maybe the Buddha since it's cheaper but I like how the angle is on the ssv so it hits better/ less risk of wasting ganj

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ill get in on this I guess. For Vaporizers my ratings are going based off a sublimator or cloud evo being a 10 (I dont own but have used both vaporizers). These are all for vaporizers I have owned long enough imo to give a rating to.

Underdog- 9.0
    Heat Island-9.0
    The Hammer-8.0
    Herbailaire-8.0
    Ascent-7.5
    DBV-7.5
    Solo-5.0
    MFLB-4.5
    Pax-3.5

5. #25 lwien, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014

Ummm..........A home vaporizer that has an all glass air and vapor path for 100 bucks like the Vapolution 2.0 is just as good of a deal if not better,  if one puts taste and efficiency high on their list of priorities.

6. The vapolution is truly the best bang for you buck vaporizer out there. Shouldn't they be releasing a new version some time? I thought I read that somewhere but I cant remember exactly.

7. I like how you get the bag and whip option with the EQ. Thats where I get my value out of it.

Understood.   For me, I prefer a much cleaner air and vapor path than either bags or whips can provide.

9. Fair enough, so many different options these days it really comes down to personal preference. Either way we're both getting to the same place and thats what mattters! 

Amen to that....

11. PAX solid 9

● F ◆ T ◆ W ●

Attached Files:

12. Pax 

9/10 -still looking for the perfect vape

13. I'm sure like everyone on here I use different pieces in different situations and environments.
    Right now I'm looking for a good vape to use when I lay in bed at night watching TV and such. Currently I just use my mflb but thinking about the lsv.
    What do you guys use for the "I don't won't to move from my spot tool"?
    And what is your opinion of the LSV?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #34 lwien, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

While I LOVE my LVS (it is my daily driver), I would not suggest it for one who wants to use it laying in bed without having to move.  

Your MFLB though is perfect for that kind of application.    You may also consider other portables as well such as the Solo, Hammer, FireFly, Lotus, Ascent or FireWood.

15. Someone needs to compare the vapexhale evo with other vapes! Im interested to see what people say about it

16. Davinci ascent 9/10
    Reason for not being 10/10 is cause it could always use a built in flamethrower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408923360.139218.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. MFLB - 7

Only Vape I used lmao
    I plan to upgrade soon enough

I also used a knockoff MFLB called DragonFlight or something like that.
    I would give it a 5 only because the battery thingy sucks. Other than that its pretty reliable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I've owned three vaporizers.

BC Vaporizer  0.5/10  The only reason I gave it
    half a point is because I did in fact get some
    vapor from it.  But it was harsh and I'm convinced
    there was some smoke in there too.  Plus it
    stank up my room.   Fail.

Vapor Doc  5/10  Standard box style vape.
    I couldn't get it to work consistently and was
    constantly fiddling with the dial, but the guy
    I sold it to loves it.  I'd call it an upperclass
    low end unit.  If you've gotta go cheap, maybe
    you could get it to work better than I did.

Verdamper 9.5/10  I love my Verdamper.
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for an all
    glass Vaporizer.  It just works, right
    out of the box.  Great high end
    vaporizer, if you can afford it.

19. Anyone ever tried "vapetool"

20. Pax by ploom 9/10