Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Freezing THC vapor!

• Please log in to reply

burn1down

burn1down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
What would happen if u put dry ice around your vaporivor bag? Would the THC vapor crystalize?

Antacids

Antacids

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 442 posts
a small bit of dry ice in bong water, is an idea to, to make sure it is extra cold lol.

Every try inhaling dry ice with a bit of water. Its like a 5 second weird high.

burn1down

burn1down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

a small bit of dry ice in bong water, is an idea to, to make sure it is extra cold lol.

Every try inhaling dry ice with a bit of water. Its like a 5 second weird high.

i think that is because you deprive your brain of oxygen by inhaling the CO2 from the dry ice

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

(.)(.)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts

i think that is because you deprive your brain of oxygen by inhaling the CO2 from the dry ice

Probably not the smartest thing to do. :P

Antacids

Antacids

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 442 posts
oh...well i have only done it twice with in the last month since i played with dry ice bombs while we i had down time between bombs. wont do that again lol

dire_wolf

dire_wolf

Homegrower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts

What would happen if u put dry ice around your vaporivor bag? Would the THC vapor crystalize?

i think the frezzing point of thc is 1 degree under the vaporazion point so it frezzes at room tempature. (but i might be wrong) all you get is a honey like substance hence hash oil so your thc is frozen right now in you stash jar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users