Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Thanks! It's looking nice...making me with I kept a cutting. Lol. Oops

You might recognize this girl!
    1440341661821.jpg
    Some bubble cheese...mmmmmmmm
    Can't wait to flower her.

2. What's up everybody? Let's see them plants.

3. Sorry for shit camera most recent pics

Attached Files:

4. Anyone else got pics?

5. Just loaded my last few shots on journal, but link & a half a dozen other things don't work on GC unless you have a laptop... All I really have is iPad ... Maybe you can click on me screen name and see journal?

6. Here is a few of my stink bomb.

Attached Files:

7. 818 Headband solo cup plant seed harvest. 1441373503204.jpg
    Fem Stink Bomb x 818 Headband Headband 1441373530046.jpg

8. The big girls

Attached Files:

9. Nice looking set up. How big is that tent? I'm moving in a few weeks & will be rebuilding my indoor setup with something much bigger than my metal flowering chamber like a 4x4 or bigger tent with full cycle/full spectrum commercial LEDa. I'm not to sure how tall it needs to be, since I'm going from 3-5 gallon containers to 10-20 gallon containers. So you know more medium taller, bigger plants. Any suggestions on that Cannabartist or Steve?

Are those your seeds in the glass jar? What are they, did you get them naturally or store bought? I had to put my plants incognito when certain people visit occasionally & they spat out some seeds, but they are consider "regs" or hermies? Remember 40/50 years ago and longer most all pot had seeds in it, for a good enough reason too.... Plant propagation. Today it seems ppl want to nearly insult you when the plant naturally produces seeds, which I have used over & over again from female genetics that provided me with good plants at about a 75/25 ratio of female majority. So what gives on some ppls idea that if it isn't Sinsemilla it isn't good pot? I believe differently, and I guess if I was really that worried about sexing my plants, and make or buy colloidal silver... You know what I'm sayin?

-GK

10. Hey Steve, is that a homemade green house made from PVC & Polyethylene Plastic? It looks really nice from what I can tell whether you made or bought pre-fabbed. It's one of those things that made growing outdoors better :D

11. I've been using the same style of greenhouse for four years . it's a quictent model. They are 7wx7hx15l. But we raise it up. That are like a $100 on eBay. Just make sure you get the frame that bolts together. EBay that shit bud.

12. The top got fucked up in a hail storm in July so I got cheap plastic to get us by till harvest

13. Hey GK bigger containers mean you need to train to keep them lower longer (scrog might be what you need to do). Unless you have a lot of head space. My flower tent is 4x8 usually have more in there but battling thrips in my veg tent (4x4). 1 more application of spinosad then I have another girl ready to flower. I don't spray anything in flower so issues need resolved before flip.

The seeds are mine. I made colloidal silver and reversed my stink bomb then pollinated a few of my other stable genetics. They should all be female. I'm gonna start looking for a male stink bomb in my remaining seeds with the cat piss smell for future breeding. This time was just for fun and honestly, to see if I could do it.

14. It's very interesting that you mention that you made the colloidal silver. I've browsed through magazines and books where I i've noticed that it can be made out of silver bullion I think or in some cases even silver coins, but they have to be pure? And I'm not familiar with the rest of the process how exactly did you make yours, and is it less expensive to make it then to just buy it in the spray?

Thanks

-GK

15. I'm gonna look into that Steve on eBay. My issue is I'm moving this weekend from where I lived for two years where no mmj was allowed, but I kept it on the down low, BUT I couldn't grow as much as I wanted to, and now I'm leasing another house further south closer to the city and on the lease of course it says I'm not allowed to grow, cultivate, or even use marijuana on their property. And of course if I risk it then I lose $1700 deposit, and could potentially by violate my lease and have to move out. And I can't risk that with my wife and daughter. All the rules Which is kind of stupid seeing is that most people in Colorado voted for the legality of it in majority. So what's the deal with you you just on your own place so it's easy to exercise your rights, or do you lease and just do whatever the heck you want to anyway, lol

Thanks

-GK

16. We own the house. But I live in the middle of a small town so I have to watch for rippers. Some places have silly rules about growing.

17. Ill be moving to CO soon. What is a ripper? Any "towns" i should avoid?

18. People that steal crops

19. I didn't price the spray so not sure on price difference. I used distilled water and .9999 pure silver wire. It was pretty cheap. I bought a small gauge wire I think like 10 feet or something off eBay and a few 9 volt batteries. Used electrolysis for a couple days till I was roughly 40 ppm. Them filled a pint spray bottle. It doesn't take much to reverse them so I still have a bunch. I guess if the solution is more than 15-20 bucks then making your own is cheaper. Hope that helps if you need more info let me know.