Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. #741 Green Knight, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Will somebody please do a rain dance or something and bring out the sunshine. This weather is like Seattle's finest, and that's not the the coffee, or the cops... But RAIN ... Ugh

Or maybe a SunDance! ?

2. How's everyone's outdoor going? This damn cold cloudy weather kind of blows. Been having to move mine back and forth until the greenhouse is set up

3. Hey buffalo its been while. You like RPC new stuff as "the bank "?

4. That was me last year

5. Where can someone from say the western slope find quality clones and seeds locally if at all?

6. The plants are doing good. Just 3 in there

Attached Files:

7. #747 SugarCovereD, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    go colorado! im in the western slope, looking to expand my strains. if anyone wants to swap some seeds, iv got some lemon kush, lemon hashplant X strawberry kush, some lemon skunk, some strawberry kush X BC kush, and a generic kush. all crossbred by yours truely. also have some pollen stored away from a strawberry kush plant from last year.
    i have plenty of beans if you have some to trade!

8. Pm me sugar. I'm on the western slope in delta county. We have very good genetics. And clones, seeds and some very rare clones. I have a 14 year old seed plant of the original jack herer that needs to be bread and backcrossed.

9. #749 SugarCovereD, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015

sent you a message

10. What's up everybody? How them plants doing?

11. #751 jay719, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Greetings from Fremont County.

Not much going on here. Just now getting up and running after moving to Colorado about 8 months ago. Unfortunately moving expenses trumped paying for genetics for a while. No dispensaries around Pueblo seems to sell seeds, their clones are outrageous. I got some clones from Acme in Colorado Springs, and they didn't even charge me extra for the spider mites. I was pissed and tossed those before infecting my room. Finally I was able to get a good deal on some ripped bubba beans from tga so I went for it.

I started with six, culled three males, and I currently have three Ripped Bubba flowering. Running dtw coco under 600w. Two seem to be more sativa phenos while one is an extremely lemon smelling indica pheno with almost no side branching.

Took clones from all of those, and pollinated the indica pheno with pollen from an amazing Diamond Og Kush male. Really just trying to make some free beans for now until I can get genetics more to my liking.

Hope everyones grow is going well. Seems we got a cold wet start to the season. I dont have any outdoor mj but my flowers and tomatoes seem to have taken forever to get started well.

12. Here's my Italian tomato trees. 6'4" tall. Ill post a pic of the greenhouse again in a bit.

Attached Files:

13. Just started growing again :)

14. #756 jay719, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    Chilling in fremont. My neighbor gifted me some nyc diesel cuttings today. Nice to have something else in the genetic mix. Now, if these ripped bubba will just hurry and finish while the diesel roots.

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

15. Boulder baby! This is what I'm working with right now a hoard of cantaloupe haze clones and a Jesus OG seedling

Attached Files:

16. I know this is totally off topic, but why doesn't my notifications work on GC with any device ? Do I have to pay for those? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

17. I think it might be something with the app settings. I haven't posted in awhile and still get all the notifications from this thread. Good luck with that bro sorry I've of no help.

Here are my females so far. Took the cover off the greenhouse, so i could clean up the yard. Damn weeds never go away lol

I have
    UK cheese x ghost train haze
    Girl scout cookies x ghost train haze
    West coast sour d x Chem 4
    Durango og x blackberry kush
    & 3 random plants from my neighbor he just called sativa lol

Some were lst and the others I just left alone. Should have topped the regular ones like I wanted but life has been hectic

Attached Files:

18. Lil baby's. Check out my sexy ladies. Just 3 monster girls. Had to raise the greenhouse again. Planter of the trees.........

Attached Files: