Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. #721 Buffalo11024, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    ive got a couple female seeds lemon kush to sprout after i move these girls over to flower probably mother it for an outdoor grow. would love to see these paired to produce more lemon kush seed. having trouble picking the other 2 i want to run in perpetual. la con x: purps; luca brasi; snowcap. sour d x: luca brasi; purple urkle; raskal og. last but not least, purple god bud; purple urkle x grape god. the snowcap x la and raskal x sour d have potential to not meet the 9 week cycle. would like to sit on those two i think.

2. Awesome guys. Thanks for the heads up and help, there are a lots of people on here who hate so so fricken bad. We live in Sumner Co almost to Oklahoma so its quite a trip for us. My wife just recently gave me permission to grow two plants at a time, so hopefully we get to get things done. I had a couple bag seeds going then my light rack fell and crushed them:'(

3. #723 littlegreentreez710, Jan 19, 2015
    What's up everyone question on the outdoor this year.i plan on having my red card limit ,,,atm it's 24 but I'm Goin to get a change of address and try and get an extended plant count. Anyone know any good doctors to go to ? Besides the I think main office In denver . With Dr. Bolland and what not.
    not 100% but either way. Never grown outdoors here in colorado so this will be first time. Plan on doing as many as I can in my backyard . I plan on trying to keep them 4 to 6 feet apart. (Maybe more planning on a 2 month indoor veg )
    Also plan on either using smart pots or raided flower beds. What do most of you do ? When do you usually plant back home its as early as March 1st . Also what are some things to look for ? Pros and cons.

(Always so stoned when I do this :/ ) lol

4. We plant in the greenhouse on mothers day here. Our plants hit 10ft tall by end of July. Now remember not all counties will let you plant the max count of plants. We are limited to 15 plants even if you have a large plant count card. And remember you can get into trouble being over the our oz limit. Be careful grow smart

5. #725 mediumsteve, Jan 19, 2015
    Well I'm gonna feed the girls their first bloom tea today. A little bit of fish fert, some 0-20-0 bat guano, some crazy sulfate of potash 0-0-52(barely used a tsp) ,a little azomite, and root drench of azamax. I don't like spraying our plants. Gives it a funky smell and taste in the end. We have buddies that spray fish on theirs during veg and its way nasty.

6. Just started up my new grow journal. Not opposed to maybe meeting up with some other local growers and sharing herb after I get this new system harvesting.

7. Vegging a bunch of test plants:

(3) Florida Grape x Stardawg
    (1) Aloha Dawg (Hawaiian x Jack Herer) x Chemdawg
    (5) Purple Papa (GDP x Jack Herer)
    (4) Lemon OG Kush
    (1) Lemon D Lite (Lemon skunk x Light of Jah)

Attached Files:

8. I envy you guys living in Colorado. I am a fellow grower trying to relocate, willing to give up everything for the movement and to be a happy grower. You're doing it right and the rest of the country needs to wake up. Hope to be a fellow resident soon....keep on smokin my friends.

9. #729 Buffalo11024, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    Hows the movement supposed to progress if all the growers are here? Hell proven myself here. Its about time to move back to an illegal market and await legalization.

10. Hell yea man. Shit I always say if It becomes medical or legal back home I'm Goin to make a Killin with things haha

11. Problems in illegal markets. the price is too damn high and they don't have people doing it right. ive got a list of legitimate patients to back me in court. i just need to go home over a holiday to establish a location to operate and set up. I have just the spot in mind too.

12. Okay so.its my.first grow and im wonderin if its too.early to top? I kmow the.rule.is.at least wait.for.3 nodes but i have 3 and my.plants still short . Others ive seen have been taller before topping?ineed advice

13. #733 Buffalo11024, Feb 3, 2015
    i ususally let them go a while longer so there is some lateral growth compensating for what is about to be cut away; 7-8 nodes then top to 4-5th is how i do it. the tops first and bottom few lateral branches get taken for clones a few days later. taking the botom branches gives me room to water when they get bigger and leaves a nice start for a "mainline" manifold if i want more tops.

14. #734 Buffalo11024, Feb 3, 2015
    Couldn't sleep so i decided to check kn the grls and my cuts. things look like they are taking root for the most part. also stumbled across a cut with a double/split fan mutation. 2 fans one node. only seen these in kush crosses. been almost 2 years since the last. black ice og put weak buds on a couple leaves, more just callyx clusters. thought i would share my latest discovery and the lady she came from.

Attached Files:

15. #735 Green Knight, Feb 3, 2015
    What's up everybody! Grows are looking sweet up in this CO unite thread. I'm getting ready to yank another two plants out about the middle of the month, and I just got lucky as hell and got my hands on a Sour Kush seed from a family of legendary genetics. I've got one shot to get it right and I'll start producing my own seeds. I can't wait to start cloning it. If you're a resident of Colorado and would like a clone when she's ripe, just PM me. I'd love to get a clone gift in exchange of something you have. It's like Xmas again :D

Anyway, I also play my PS4 live online @ Twitch.tv

Search for Dynamic_OutIaw

I'd love your support by just watching the stream. It's free, and you can do it from a mobile device of almost any kind with access to the web.

If any of you all have anything like that going no matter what it is, and would like members or viewers. I'm all for checking out your blog, forum, site, stream etc. Peace to all... And to all some good smoke! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Yo what's up everyone

17. i completely forgot this thread existed. im going to be out of the loop for the outdoor grow season.e 4 months to do in el paso county come the 19th. What have you been up to bud?

18. Growing my trees again this year

19. What are you running this year?

20. Blueberryheadband x blue raspberry cough
    Blueberry headband x red widow
    Pineapple chunk x hbs ( blue mystic x purple bud)