Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I will have more plants to move in, in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to get a perpetual harvest going and wanted to harvest these before things get crazy for the holidays so they've been in there for about a week. My first two grows vertical space was my biggest problem, so I intentionally am keeping these ones a little bit smaller -- between 18" and 24" going into flowering.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #623 Buffalo11024, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Right on. The added plants will make up for it then. Best of luck to you throughout the cycle

3. Hi(gh)...

Oops... I meant this
    My bad.

Grow With Me: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

...“You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore".
    –Christopher Columbus

4. Then yes, the stacker is a great little veg tent. Or the mother keeper.

5. Happens to me all the time. That one was directed at you. They are the exact dimensions and fairly priced. Thought I would share in case you can't find a better deal.

6. I love LST. Same plant 3 weeks apart. 1412135440286.jpg 1412135488065.jpg

7. Cant decide when I am going to pull, have a 40x loupe and trichs are starting to amber. Probably gonna pull one tomorrow night and then wait a week and check them again. Did a staggered harvest on one plant and it seemed to give me atleast another 15% in weight. Testing a full plant dry tomorrow. I wet trimmed and then dried the nugs for the first half and they are pretty killer, just need so extra humidity to slow down my dry. Decided for this round to bump the room to 50% humidity and pull the whole plant and hang dry it without trimming see if it does anything noticeable in the final product.

8. #629 mediumsteve, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Pulling ours now since there ready. 34 degrees here tonight for the low.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Forgot the picture.

Attached Files:

10. Awesome looking you guys

11. Pulling most of my plants this next week. Have 4 left that are gonna finsh a little after that. Super excited!!!!

12. happy weednesday!

close to harvest

1412779452005.jpg

13. What's up GC! It's been awhile, but now I'm back. Here what I am rocking with these days:

Attached Files:

14. Here comes the 10-14 day stretch, I keep telling myself patience young padawan

15. What's up everyone . Want to find out if anyone of you local growers out there have a few strains I'd like to get. Trade some clones. I have 6 that's in my first grow topic you can check out and u have tangerine Kush Jamaican Kush and a few others I'm getting from a buddy. Was looking for banana kush gods gift Bruce banner sour d any possibly more depending on what u got. Message me or whatever is easiest. Thanks .

16. So you just have those 2 strains only?

Grow Progress:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html]http://forum

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson