Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. What pat of Co you in?

2. you dont have to rub it in our faces............super sad face!!! lol. oh well ill just stay here in florida dreaming of the day my state goes legal.. It wont stop my afgan kushrider form growing though!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I'm in Northeast part but one day hopefully moving to the city. Anybody have any ideas on a good plant to try for my first grow?

4. im in montrose and doing 818 headband and Afghan Kush X Yumbolt

5. You doin it soil or hydro?

6. I'm running soil and hydro. Two separate rooms

7. Nice. What's your thought on super soil?

8. Alright I'm in

9. Anyone here go to the big tomato?

10. I haven't been to the big tomato. Is it a good place to go to? Only place I have been is Way to Grow

11. I havent been in a while ima swing by tomorrow after work

12. what's the big tomato?

13. [quote name='"Buffalo11024"']what's the big tomato?[/quote]

Its a grow supplies store on 6th and something

14. What would a outdoot grow circle be like? Not offering a service..

15. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']What would a outdoot grow circle be like? Not offering a service..[/quote]

What do you mean?

16. I always go to the grow store. I have been going there since '96 when they were the only place to go.

The owner got a small cut on his hand in a greenhouse, then a couple days later he was dead from a staff infection. His family has taken over running the place, but they are doing a good job.

17. Oh wow that's horrible I love that grow store man everyone is all online now but it's a good tool IMO you will always get the best advice from the grow store

Sent from iPhone 5

18. There's this old guy who works at my local grow store who can answer any question I have it's great I even brought him some of my buds lol he gives me free samples of nutes all the time

19. Just got a UV bulb it's a 160 watt so it should make lots if trics

image-3562633208.jpg

Sent from iPhone 5