Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Me too man . got tons of late plants this year

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. tree trunk.jpg - Fatty tree trunks this year. Never using a pot again ;)

3. We only put autos in pots in the spring for a quick harvest. Other then that all our plants go in the ground on Mothers day. My biggest stalk is bigger than a 25oz Budweiser can. Will post pics later have to go to work.

4. Stupid newbie question for the last two posters, but when you basically have outdoor trees now instead plants, do you just harvest the buds year after year?

5. Nah man just chop them at the end of the season, Pretty sure if you are on the equator you can have multiple crops a year but if I'm not mistaken cannabis is a non annual plant, meaning it doesn't need to go dormant in the winter to produce the next year, When a female flowers it is making resin that catches the males pollen. We as growers cut out the male and end up with resin filled buds, The plant will start to die because it thinks it needs to re produce before the winter season starts. In nature after a plant is pollinated it dies leaving seeds for nature to grow the next season.

If anyone is interested I produce really high quality earthworm castings and by next year I plan on trying to sell some of it around the front range!

6. Our plants get so big we have to stagger the harvest. We cut our most developed buds then wait for the smaller ones to get big. We usually harvest the plants 2 to 3 times if weather permits. Otherwise we chop the whole plant before the freeze if we can't harvest another time

7. #509 mediumsteve, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Do any of you remember the floods last year. Let's take a moment for all the people that lost their lives, homes and crops last year. Let's grow the best we can to help the people that need it.

8. #510 Buffalo11024, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    so ready to set up again. looking for some opinions. thinking i should run bag seeds the first run in a new space or my known genetics? i think there may be some potential in the bagseed: banana kush x afghani/harlequin is one that i will attempt to sprout. i have a fortune cookie amongst them. 2xMammoth mint fuel pheno/citrus skunk pheno as well as other that stood out have been collected. im on a mother run only keeping 4. still holding mammoth, nerds and sour brasi. yet to run are lucy and purple god bud.

9. take that stump for a club, come harvest you have a perfectly good weapon. damn, i love it.

10. I would def be interested in some clones of mammoth and purple god bud. Let me know if you would want to maybe trade!

11. Starting flower, the tent is getting more full everyday.

IMG_0585.JPG

12. Good morning! hope you all are enjoying your weekend & have a happy holiday tomorrow!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. #515 loopster, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    I will snap some pictures of mine

14. Glad to see some sunshine! My babies are doing pretty damn good! Still waiting on my GDP to bloom though shes taking forever! About to set up my indoor grow for the winter. Already went and ordered some seeds next line up will be Barneys Farm Critical Kush, Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Kush Og, DNA Holy Grail Kush, and Next Generation Grapefruit Diesel. Going to be taking mothers and starting a mother closet up so if anyone is interested in any of these strains I am always willing to trade strains around the front range. And as always you guys can come visit my grow journal after I start them up to see how they do with my methods and help you decide if its something you would like to grow.

15. Gonna start the 12 year old seed red widow mom crossed with blueberry headband male seeds soon. They were crossed last year. I can't wait to grow next year. And this winter and the rest of my life . muhahahahahhahahaaha

16. Anyone here have any knowledge on T5 lighting systems. I am buying a tent pretty soon and have a 600w hps and wanted to go buy some 4 foot 4 bulb floros to add to the mix. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of what spectrum's I should buy/use for veg/bud? Really want to get a mixed spectrum going but dont know anything more than 6.5k and 2.7k differences.

17. I do pm me

18. Here's my setup on an 8 bulb t5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: