Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. plants are starting to flower. my biggest plant is flowering from the bottom up. seems strange to me but whatever.

2. #483 SmokeDaGanja, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    Never heard or seen that Would love to see some pictures of it my man! Heres a couple of my pictures on this years garden, Unknown sativas GDP querkle and blue dream 

baby2.jpg

baby4.jpg

baby7.jpg

3. It sure is strange.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Greenhouse

Attached Files:

5. well my blue mystic x blueberry gum is flowering hard. im guessing about 2 weeks in to bloom.

6. come on blades show some pics of your plants. show everyone else how we do it.

7. #489 irq77, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Colorado proud native here!  Kush Bomb day 61 of flower (yesterday). 

Attached Files:

8. Lemon kush/shishkaberry male. Turning purple

Attached Files:

9. Mix of purple Kush, diesel, and bag seed plants.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. well i got these two kcbrains kc45's. they did not auto like the breeder said they would. been growing for about 3 months and they are not even beginning to flower. both are 100% sativa. i will be lucky if they finish before the freeze comes. or ill end up making butter out of them.

11. #493 mediumsteve, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    people drive me crazy

12. looks like im gonna cross my lemon kush/shishkaberry male with my blue mystic x purplebud female and my blue mystic x blueberry gum female as soon as the balls pop on my boy. i stopped buying seeds from seedbanks last year and decided to develop my own strains. seeds are a big thing here in my valley. i started collecting and breeding and now have about 12 different strains in seed form and will add 2 to 5 more strain crosses this year

13. Purple Kush!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Springs area grower here. A few autos, between 15 and 18 days from sprouting.

IMG_0581.JPG

15. Took the top off of my male today and put it in a cup of water with foil below to collect pollen. All this damn rain and cloudy weather sucks . I heard there was snow on Vail pass yesterday. That's scary.

16. Rain needs to go away for sure. My plants are gonna be late finshers hope we make it fingers crossed