Colorado growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Well everyone else is representing their states and countries. Might as well get all the legal growers out of the woodwork!

2. Can I get a WA pass lol no one wants to unite with me sad face

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Haha I guess me neither. Wa is just as good were the only two recreationally legal states!! Suck on that one everyone else. Lolzz

4. Yeahhh Coloradooo

5. Is there any buisnesses that are unique and profitable that are opening up now that it legal that u can tell us about? :wave:

6. #6 Buffalo11024, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    yup. what's up curt. Nothing for purchase yet hellmut. I have heard of a single private club that allows you to smoke inside but it's byo

7. I'm not the OP Freeborn, but I'll allow it.

8. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']Is there any buisnesses that are unique and profitable that are opening up now that it legal that u can tell us about? :wave:[/quote]

Theres a place where you can go smoke pot with other potheads, no marijuana is sold, $30 bucks to get in, pretty profitable if you ask me

9. What's up guys. Freeborn is good but he's the only one not from co allowed haha. We aren't going to have any shops were you can purchase for recreational use until 2014. You would think we could just go to the dispensary now and buy it but no the stores have to get a completely different license to sell it recreationally lol.

10. Lol our stores are not going up till next year

Sent from iPhone 5

11. Same here. I hope you can buy clones and seeds from them. Just walk in grab a slurpee oz of afghan some papers and a few clones drive home no worries haha gonna be SICK

12. I thought that once it was announced it would be Mayhem in the streets like people all over just partying nope nothing like that

Sent from iPhone 5

13. Anyone here in smoky hill?

14. Lol yeah seriously. I haven't even been able to smoke yet I'm still waiting to go to court to get off probation lol.

15. Nah I'm in boulder area

16. Smokey hill is like aurora right?

17. This is what I'm workin with right now

Attached Files:

18. #18 Buffalo11024, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    so what strains is everyone running? Ive got chemdawg, blue dream, pineapple chunk. looking to pick up cherry lime ak and maybe g13. then big bud blueberry and island sweet skunk next week sometime.

19. I'm running g13 labs cheese, black labels master kush, bag seed skunk and white rhino. As well as 20 Spyder auto flowers and 10 orange dream from dinafem

20. Anyone in boulder county?