Texas Got Dank Too! We know this because we grow this!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TXbudLover, Jan 29, 2013.

1. It seems to go that way with me too. It will be like no progress for a week then after a day or two you go in and a couple days growth is so much more than you have seen in a week. Freaking growth spurts! Lol

On the growing side I just started Germing a little over 24 hours. All 8 seeds popped within 20 hours 3 were ready for the rock wool. Put them back in, gonna check again a the 36 you mark; they might all be ready for rock wool then!

image-3107729704.jpg

2. Think sometimes the plant wants to focus on roots so the top seems to stall. But once the roots spread more the top pops!

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

3. Tx I have to agree with you there. When I switched to the new aero setup the plants seemed to stop growing for a couple days then absolutely exploded with growth.

4. That makes sense you have to have one for the other

image-2278796334.jpg

Just germed two in the 1 st I like to keep my numbers easy to remember lol

Sent from iPhone 5

5. I am growing a chemdawg too

6. Hell yeah I have been asking around and it's a good strain plant loves the food and doesn't burn easy but during the curing watch for mold or this guy didn't vent his jars enough but just saying

Mine are in the soil

image-2186328037.jpg

Just waiting on them so say hello

Sent from iPhone 5

7. Yeap same things that I have heard. Also heard that training of some kind is definitely required with it. I am gonna scrog it. Have been told to keep an Sy in the buds near the end of grow too

8. Oh hellllll yeah. :D TXBudLover, you know I'm in!

9. Ok holy hell. Went and check on the barely cracked seeds like I said... Those wonderful ladies already had 1/2" tap roots!! They were hardly cracked. These seeds are already off to a nice start.

10. #50 gotexans, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    well we say fuck u.stay outta texas we dont want you. i dont know why this post struck a nerve but it has. fuck your cali shit i hate cali its too gay and polluted . we got purple buds and purple sprite down here . and to the other cali dude says step ur game up that shit aint shit to what ive seen down in the dirty ..its called that for a reason .

11. Nice! I bet this grow is going to be so cool for you. You've made all your mistakes now it's time to apply all of it. That's how I feel at least. You also have stable genetics now!

12. I think the stable genetics are going to make all the difference in the world actually. I made mistakes but from the mistakes came my killer aero system design. I also have a second t5 light coming in so more light and giving these seedlings a hell if a head start in veg! I cannot wait!

13. Yea, it's going to be nice to see how that t5 works out for you. I got that 125w CFL hydrofarm light for 43 dollars on amazon. The t5 light was a bit more expensive. I just want to see your results because I plan on mothering a few plants and I need to see what's the most efficient.

14. I got the 2' 4 fixture t5 which uses 96 watts total and gives off 8k lumens or something like that. Nice thing is I can put it inches from the plants in my new setup. I am phasing out 4 t12 lights.

And the t5 was only $80 with the bulbs included. And guarenteed for a year

15. Sup Ganja, hell yea, get him GoTexans! Roast his ass. I felt the same way, come to our thread and try to diss our state. Better off running ass naked into a bee give than mess with Texas. Lol
    It's great to see everyone in here.
    The Greenhouse Chemdawg. I grew that one. Great smoke. It smelled so strong that my flower room was upstairs back of house, and you could smell it past my driveway. Be prepared for FUNK!

16. i feel bad posting that but forreal he comes on to a TEXAS thread and says fuck texas .he was asking for it :)

17. He was begging for it!

18. I use a T5 4 bulb and its amazing for veg 24 hrs light plants love it

Sent from iPhone 5

19. I too use a 4ft 8 bulb t5 for veg. It super rocks. How about flower?

20. I live about two hours north of Austin and I wondering if anyone knows a close store I can buy what I need for my organic soil. Not trying to drive that far for soil.