Texas Got Dank Too! We know this because we grow this!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TXbudLover, Jan 29, 2013.

1. This is a thread for all TEXAS growers to post pics on their grows and to hang out and socialize. Please no hook-up request. This is jut a place to hang, chill, get to know those who grow around you. And most importantly show the City
    "We Got Dank Too, We Know This Because We Grow This!"

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

2. Im in, cant wait til i can post pics

3. Well lets see some pictures!

4. I can't post any yet. Don't have any that are not posted on my thread. Will post when I get off work. You see I got paid to make this thread by virtue that I made it while at work. Lol

5. i gotta upload a few once there flowering more

6. Sure Texas has dank if u know how to find it but in general no way fuck Texas.

7. we dont find it, we make it, and everything is bigger in TX

8. Welcome Delta. And Sensi that's not what this thread is all about. And honestly if you have to find the dank this thread is surely not for you because this is for growers. Now non growers are welcome to post here as well. But if you are a grower having to find don't seem so hard now does it? Now we would greatly appreciate your fuck Texas statement being checked at the door.

9. Bobo where you is? Texas got the heat!

10. image-1875434795.jpg

Heres a pic of my last girl. TEXAS DANK!!!!!

11. Welcome cuckoo, and Space Alien. Space thanks for posting that beautiful pic. As soon as I am on my computer not phone I am gonna rep
    you.

12. image-2333669307.jpg

image-3643779412.jpg

Couple pics of two buds it's all still curing in jars.
    Smoked a pinner joint before it went into jars the smoke is very smooth with a fruity/lemon after taste. For some bag seeds and being my first grow I'm proud of what I ended up with.

Next grow is going to be in this crazy TX summer heat so I will be investing in a AC for the tent. This is my set up for next round:

Tent-4'x4'x7'tall
    Lights-600w MH/HPS 6'' cool tube with 220cfm
    Inline fan.
    Soil- organic subcools super soil mix
    I have one more fan at top of tent pulling fresh air through the bottom and out the top.

1- white Russian
    1- sour deisel
    1- pineapple chunk
    1- super lemon haze

13. Idk man maybe it's the pictures but doesn't look like Colorado herb.

14. Looks like some good to me. And for a first grow of bag seed that man just moved mountains in my book. Keep up the good work Space Alien and keep representing the Great State.

15. Honorary Texan checking in! I am in flower about 2 weeks now, had to hack 3 plants so far, 1 was a male, and the other 2 were hermies. I will post pics of the grow room here soon. Ordering a second light here tomorrow soon as I get my cash in the bank.

16. Texan right here. Yours truly.

17. And a BIG TEXAS WELCOME for honorary Texan Kitsune

18. well i work in texas on a rig but i grow in Mississippi lol

19. We sent in our audition tapes to the Anime company in Houston. If we get a job there we may have to figure a way to come over and see ya. Maybe we can rent a car and drive lol. Then I can try this TX dank for myself!

20. Can't wait for pics