Where to buy cheech glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IceGanja, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Can u buy it from the cheech glass website? Is it legit? How is shipping? Did it arrive ok and not broken?

2. do not buy cheech glass its fucking garbage

3. whats your price range and where are you located?

4. get the v1 waffle from Stone Glass Works. its the dopest peice I've owned.

5. Depends if you think copying other glassblowers designs and reproducing lower quality imitations at cheaper prices is legit or not.

6. I looked at aqua labs, I think I may get a 14in 5mm glass syn bong for $130. Or a Zob 14in 5mm glass bong for $120 I think this I 18.8 and the syn downstream is 14. Which is a better deal? And where can I get a new bowl and ash catcher or these or under $60?

7. I would get the zob. Very happy with the quality of my bubbler.

8. www.metehcity.com sell lots of cheech glass

go to the metehcity.com

9. From china

10. Haters^

Check your lhs if in Canada, otherwise just order from their site.  Definitely quality bongs, have hit 4 different beakers from them and wow they rip good.  Hope to buy one someday but I am not in need of a bong.

11. I have owned like 10 cheech bongs (no exaggeration) they break so easily. 

12. #12 shaggish, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  13. I guess in my world, "hating" and telling the truth aren't synonymous..... People have posted "CHEECH" import documents direct from china...  where their glass is made.  So im just being helpful to the OP suggesting to obtain the glass direct for a lesser price.

14. I'm just saying I have used them and they are great, smoked out of another one last night.  Owner knocked it over on a cement floor, thing was fine.