astral projection

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by EL GATO NEGRO, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Have you ever shot lasers from your eyes?

2. I'm sorry but can I see some of your credentials?

I don't know what makes you an expert on a subject matter then even some of the most sought after minds in the world can't explain.

3. Is astral projection when you venture into different planes and leave your own plane? Can this happen through mediation?

4. Can tell you exactly what it is, but if your looking to accomplish it, meditation is a great place to start. It centres your spiritual being.

5. An expert on the subject of magic? LOL.

Its very easy to prove if its true. If you can astral project somewhere you'll get information.

If you don't get information there is no way one can claim they are "projecting" because there is know way they would know.

Yea you can claim that you see God when you take a hallucinogen but yea. Same thing.

How do you know your not dreaming when you astral project?

6. I don't, but then of course, I'm not the one claiming my opinions as fact.
    But I see since your bringing matters of religion into a discussion that has no relevance to religion, that your really not a credible source for debate. Thanks for your input though, I'm sure someone will find it amusing.

7. #47 LightAnother, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    Not in a literal sense, no.

It's a yes/no question, throw in a semi-related anecdote if you must, but this is just pathetic.

8. It requires some specific technique, but yeah it is achieved through meditation.

9. LOL.

Accurate metaphors don't hurt.my.credibility.

And you not claiming fact?

LOL

LOL...

Lo...

OK.granted maybe you personally only think yyou might be astral projecting and are open minded enough to realize its just in.your head.

Most of tuese ccrazies aren't. They have a vivid dream and.literally think they had some.sort of.spiritual experience.

Its exactly the same as a drug use saying his hallucinations are real

10. I think I might have done it before but only a couples of short instances. Kind of like short out of body experiences like seeing the cosmos. I could be wrong though.

11. #51 californian9195, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
    Astral projection, lucid dreaming, influence of dmt, near death experiences. All the same. All occur during theta wave brain state, coincidently you experience non physical conscious experiences in all these cases when your brain waves are oscillating at around 7 hz, the same relative frequency of matter around you. These are all easily provable by one basic fact, you are conscious and aware without a physical body. You are still associating differently tuned wavelengths of stimuli (instead of the normal waves of color, condensed waves that are chemicals, pure vibrational waves of sound) with conscious representations. Ever dream in color? Do you have eyes in your dream? So what are you perceiving the wavelengths of whatever and associating to a color with? Your mind. It can percieve more than the static 3 dimensional space we normally inhabit. Science has already theorized multiple 12dimensional or more universes that correspond with an infinite amount of frequencies of perception.......trippy.

EDIT:And yuriga......your reality is only what your mind tells you it is. Hallucinations are as real as you conscious allows them to be. And it is a very personal perception. Reality only exist because others consciously agree things exist.

12. Lol, I really did not want to replay again but come on, is this 'yurigadaisukida' guy for real?

He's gotta be a troll. No other explanation.

13. So do you guys like go on this magical adventure everynight? That's fucking sick. Does weed make it easier?

14. I find weed makes it harder to have a more lucid, vivid dream.
    While thats not always the case, that's usually how it effects me.

15. Thought the title read "Anal Projection" lol

16. #56 californian9195, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    Weed makes you mad groggy, clouds the mindspace. It is done through meditation....ever wonder how the shamans of old aztecs had such advance knowledge of placement of stars that we today are just figuring out exist? And they had it down to the wire, an achient african tribe called the dogons actually knew that sirius had a smaller satellite star orbiting it, and they said its cycle was 50 years and had the heaviest matter in the universe orbiting it. Not only were they spot on about the orbiting star which was depicted carved in stone in a cave, but the orbit of the star was 50.1 years validated by modern science with telescopes. Not only that, but the star is a white dwarf and for you physics nerds out there that means the densest matter in the universe. Spot on, from a primitive culture. Ever wonder why old people sleep so much? They prepare themselves to pass into that state of consciousness through death, spending more and more time in non physical reality. Which is why afterlife concepts are universal across the globe. You can also slingshot yourself into this state of consciousness with strong hallucinogenics. DMT is the main culprit, your brain is techniqually a schedule one illegal substance. It is realeased when lucid dreaming is correlated to happen the most frequently, right before you wake. This is achieved because the pineal gland, a light sensetive "third eye" imbedded in the geometric center of your brain spikes your production of melatonin. Through n-methtylation, the influx of melatonin as well as seratonin forces the body into a state of equalibrium where these high levels are recalibrated by n-methylating these two neurotransmitters into DMT. In my theory at least.....its a work in progress...

Edit: Oh yeah, adderall does wonders for lucid dreaming heard from multiple sources. The key is to let your body fall asleep but to keep your mind awake.