astral projection

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by EL GATO NEGRO, Jan 29, 2013.

1. What if they do have a league of extraordinary gentlemen but so easily Outta the publics eye

2. #22 SmileywhenHIGH, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    This post has been deleted by SmileyWhenHIGH.

3. Well that would be awesome.

4. I believe in astral projection.

People insist it occurs to them, and we can't prove them wrong.

Science doesn't know jack shit about the dream world and consciousness.

Theres nothing proving the dream world isn't an alternate plane of existence thats happening simultaneously. Just another biproduct of your consciousness.

For example,

This physical world seems very "real" to us, but when you are dreaming that experience also seems extremely real and nobody can really say that world doesnt truely exist.

We just dont know,

Like with just about everything in science

5. It.wouldn't be hard to prove astral.projection

If your truly astral projecting you can get information you couldn't before.

6. [quote name='"yurigadaisukida"']

It.wouldn't be hard to prove astral.projection

If your truly astral projecting you can get information you couldn't before.[/quote]

You cannot prove it to others.

If you are astral projecting you cant impact the physical world

7. #27 Padovan, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

8. Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming are indeed 2 very different things. I have had both. And the government pumped millions of dollars over 3 different decades funding astral projectionists as spies. Do some research on Project Stargate. The only reason they cancelled the program (if they actually did cancel it) was that they decided that spy satellites and planes could do the same thing with more accuracy.

Astral Projection is indeed very real, and a completely different phenomenon from lucid dreaming. Both are great, but Astral projection is so much more. It happens while you're awake and is 100% real.

It doesn't necessarily mean that your consciousness leaves your body. It's more like your consciousness is omnipotent, and you can concentrate it on places that are away from your body, both in the real time zone, and on the astral planes.

9. Astral Projection and lucid dreaming is 2 different things.

Lucid dreaming is where you are aware of your dream, and AP is where you consciously leave your body.

Also your mind is very powerful. I mean what is real or reality? In THAT moment, if you experience it, is it real? So once you realize you are dreaming (lucid dreaming), in that moment, is everything you see real? What about when you wake up and everything you see is real. If your mind is active in both scenarios, then they both would have to be real, correct??

Also I've had many dreams that have came true in the future. The first one happened to me when i was like 7-10 yrs old, and I still remember it well to this day. These dreams that come true for me, are usually just small things nothing too important. However I did have a dream (bout 6yrs ago) about my eventually supervisor at a job that I didnt even have. After waking and remembering that dream, it stood out to me, so I remembered what that guy looked like, and it came true.

Science just hasn't caught up with the natural world. Its also foolish to think that since science hasn't proved it, it mustn't exist or be true.

10. Sleep backwards in your bed.
    or
    Wake up after exactly 6 hours of sleep, meditate for about 30 mins and then try and take a nap.
    Stay relaxed!
    Remember that sleep paralysis is alright and a good thing. Youre close to projecting.

Tell us how it goes.

11. Projectors don't need any scientific proof. It is impossible to prove with the tools we have now. But what projectors experience is absolutely real to them. And they have all the proof they need.

Just learn how to do it and you will join the ranks of the believers. It takes hard work and dedication, but you will eventually have experiences that you can't deny.

12. #32 Padovan, Feb 23, 2013

13. I'm not that good at it yet. But I've had projections. There are people who may be able to do what you are asking.

14. #34 Padovan, Feb 23, 2013

15. lucid dreaming does not = astral projection

It is a completely different experience..you would know the difference if you have experienced both

16. They are scientifically the same

Its just as stupid as when people claim weed gives then Devine insight.

No dude its a drug. Your just tripping

17. have you ever astrally projected?

18. #38 Padovan, Feb 28, 2013

19. I'm drinking some calea tea right now aka dream herb and just took some melatonin. I've had lucid dreams in the past, the more I read about it and learn how it can be achieved the more likely I am to succefully do it. I feel like I might be astral projected before, is it just an oobe or something else?

20. Well, I have had a few, but they have all been spontaneous, and very short. The longest one being about 5 minutes long.