Looking for a pipe/small bong i can chill

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Chris851, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Just started smoking and have been reading about bongs you can put ice in to chill. Was looking for a pipe i can take apart and chill some of it to get the affect, or a small bong i can do it with., but also use it normal when i don't want to chill it. Was looking for something a little cost effective as well, just starting out so trying not to spend a lot. Let me know what your thoughts are on what i should get. Thanks in advance for all those that look and comment, appreciate it.

2. Haha what the fuck? I didn' understand what you meant at all. Either Im too high, youre to high or you just make no sense.

A piece you can put ice in?

Bongs maan:bongin:
    Throw ice in it when you want it cold, dont put ice in if not.
    Was it that? cause that was fucking simple

3. #3 Chris851, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Yea, looking for something I can chill to get the cool effect. Sorry still new so trying to process it lol. Sounds so much better in my head then when I put it out. Was looking at pipes that come apart that you can put in the freezer for the same effect as putting in ice. Forgot where I saw it though. But im looking for ideas of pipes and such that I can do this with.

4. #4 Grouplove, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Double post. Sorry. On my phone

5. Yeah. They sell freezeable bongs. My friend had a cheap $60 one. And broke in his freezer after 5 weeks. I think the whole freeze, heat right away then freeze right after messes it up, onthe cheaper ones at least. they're not really worth it. If you're really looking for a freezing cold hit. Crushed ice in freezing water and load up a bong with ice cubes in your ice catcher.
    I'm more of a warm water hitter.

6. Some bongs have an ice pinch, which is just a narrow part of the bong that can hold ice cubes. They work just fine without ice as well. Not sure if that's what you meant or if you want a bong you can literally freeze.

7. You could put a glass pipe in the freezer for a little while but if it changes temperature too quick there's a chance it could crack. So be careful haha