LSV Questions and Answers & General Info.....

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Never said it was your method because clearly its not. I've tried it without your advice. I put a screen in a male adapter, how else can it possibly be done? It's pretty simple. I never got confused about anything. We were describing two different methods at first because I used the wrong name which I pointed out myself, but then you felt the need to use your condescending dickheadish tone and act like I had no idea what I was talking about. So please tell me what else I misunderstood cause I'm such an idiot and you're a genius right? Its a vape. So get off your high horse. Using the wrong name is not "misunderstanding" or getting "confused". I knew exactly what I was talking about.

2. He's trying to help you dude. What would he get out of making you feel stupid? Read what he wrote and respond, don't focus on your petty insecurities and simple miscommunications.

3. #43 eddiezheadiez, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    Dude I see this guys posts all over the forum and I'm not the only one who thinks he comes off that way. I don't think he needs your help bro. I think he can handle himself. And don't act like you know me or my insecurities. This is a forum, and you're not a psychiatrist. So go eat a dick.

please keep disrespectful posts like this to yourself,
    We do not allow such on the forum.
    YODA

4. #44 lwien, Feb 1, 2013
    So let's see eddiz. You tell Heo, to get off of his high horse and you tell Wake to go eat a dick. The fact is that Heo has helped more people and offered more information on this forum than you ever have. He spends a lot of time and energy here trying to help people get the most from their vaporizers. THAT is commendable.

What is true, however, is that there are some, of which you apparently are one of, that take offense from anyone that puts forth that kind of effort. I don't know why that is, but I've seen it before. I've seen it aimed at me as well.

Personally, I am glad that Heo is here and the information that he offers up, I have no doubt, has been extremely valuable to many.

Like Wake said, he is not here to make you look like an idiot, but I gotta tell ya, you are doing a pretty good job of that yourself.

Ah, but I have no doubt that you're going to tell me to go eat a dick as well, eh? (btw, kind of a homophobic remark there eddie 'cause if Wake was gay, rather than taking it as an insult, he'd think you were inviting him out to dinner....... ;) )

5. #45 IWakeNVape, Feb 1, 2013
    Damn, another GC tough guy! Doesn't take a psychiatrist to see that you feel threatened and condescended by a respected blade with superior sentence structure like Heos here, so you start claiming he's on a "high horse"

Ridiculous, not everyone in the world is coming after you, get over yourself.

6. Wait did I read above that LSVs don't come with a screen? Does that mean I need to buy some separately before I can use it when it gets here? Or did you mean it just does not come with the right size screen to do that method you were describing?

7. Naw, it comes with a few different screens for the heater cover, for the transfer wand and for the WPA if you ordered a WPA. They even pack in a few replacement screens for ya.

8. Why in gods name would I be intimidated by someone's sentence structure on a weed forum? Haha you're great bro. My grammar is fine anyway. I don't even see why this involves you in the first place. Do you really have that little going on in your life?

9. I think he could be less condescending but whatever I'm not gonna argue with you and everyone else on this thread because of what I said to one person. I don't know why you feel the need to be rude too. I'm not a dick on this forum. I try to help too and when I feel like I'm being talked down to I get offended. Wouldn't you? It's insulting to my intelligence when I'm trying to get a point across and all I keep hearing is how confused I am.

10. Ok, good response.

Here's the deal. When communicating in a forum and not in person, there are no visual clues to help in understanding what a person is trying to say so what can happen is misinterpretation. Heo may have misinterpreted your intentions and responded with frustration. You then responded by saying he was condescending which I don't think he was trying to be, anymore than you trying to get him frustrated with what he was trying to tell you.

He was trying to tell you one thing, you responded with something contrary, and he then said you were confused. No need to take offense to that. He's just saying you're confused because he sensed that you didn't understand what he was saying. I have no doubt that his comment was in any way meant to be derogatory, but you took it that way.

Achhhhhhh................forums.

How 'bout everyone start over.

Group hug................

11. A lot can be expressed through written (or typed) word. Its not that I was wrong or he was wrong. There was a misunderstanding between two people. TWO people. Maybe I overreacted so I'll take blame for that but I did feel some condescension towards me and I expressed how I felt. Idk why everyone has to jump in.

But what's up with "good response"? I don't get it. It's good because you liked it? I'm not here to please anyone. I will say as I wish and if people don't like it that's too bad for them.

12. Welp.......ya just fucked it up. I tried to make it all better, but ya just can't let go of that chip on your shoulder.

You can't even take a fuckin' compliment without being offended? You got issues man.

I'll bow out of this............for now.

Cya...........

13. Haha I didn't fuck up anything. This is a forum. I think you two are letting that post count get to your head.

14. He tried to be the better man and made a concession to try to end the argument, even complimented your response to what he said (which somehow was a point you wanted to contend), but your head is too far up your ass to see that. Maybe you wouldn't have random people jumping into conversations between "2 people" on a message board telling you what a jackass you're acting like if you weren't acting like such a jackass.

15. Haha gotta love this shit.

16. #56 frymanxunzh89, Feb 1, 2013
    cool thread....! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. ok lol great thread btw. now to restart this thread i would LOVE! to get some advice about the LSV. I have the Pax and love it but want one that i can plug in and enjoy. would the people with the lsv and dbv give me some advice on what one to get?

18. I don't personally own the LSV, but I CAN give some input based on educated responses here on the forums :D

The LSV is fine for both dry and bong hits. Same with the DBV. They are both the same exact internals, the same standard glass, etc.

But I think that's where it stops in similarities.

LSV is designed (obviously) to be a handheld. You cannot set it down without something to keep it from rolling around (any input from actual users on this? :D). If you like it being in one place, get a DBV. But the tasty all glass on glass path beats the taste of the DBV's whip.

The DBV is designed to be a more cost friendly desktop than the SSV, and is very tasty as well. It has a whip, which is more friend friendly, just make sure they don't yank it out! :p

In the end, I think you can't go wrong with either, but it's preference and what you use them for that you can get conveniences and inconveniences in certain situations. Pick carefully! :hello:

19. Yay you saved me typing on my phone. This sums it up! Only thing Id add is that the LSVs glass connection rules, as it has two styles in one: spherical (ball and socket style with WPA) and insertion (18mm style with transfer wand).

20. #60 Yosh139, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Yes, I forgot about that! That ball and socket one is really cool looking! :D