*LITTLE RIGS THREAD* new inline bubbler&hitman bub by Banjo

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Jan 27, 2013.

1. not sure, proceed at own risk.  looks pretty suspect to me.  

2. I dabbed twice off it already. Other than it not being seasoned, it taste like the wax im dabbing. No metallic taste....im not trying to undermine u. If its not legit ill get a better one. I just wanna know what worries YOU about the nail

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Most nails that say gr2 on them are not actually grade 2 or at least not by US standards. Cheap china TI will have other metals in it.

It's best to stick with a reputable manufacture brand such as Highly Educated.

The dangers are real and that looks like a knock off triniti. Most knock offs are fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #144 DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    It looks sketchy to me too, but my HE flux nail was pretty silvery, and i bought it at a very reputable headshop. It has the turbine top and I'm confident it isn't a fake.

Heres my little recycler, functions great. I like 14 mm because it gives some air restriction, but the 14 mm domes are so damn small. I have the 14 mm birdhouse on it in the picture, at the time i had it set up so i could use this dome. I ghetto-rigged it to work with an 18mm dome so i'm not playing operation with my dabs since this picture. Makes a huge difference.

And i never use smileys, but i got the recycler for $30  :yay:  :bongin:   :love:   :bongin:   :bongin: :bongin:   :bongin:  :bongin:  :smoking:  

Attached Files:

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413951682.740828.jpg

Check out the new banger, is this considered heady?

6. Take another pic without flash in better lighting could be the flash making it look a bit off.

7. Damn, How much that bad boy run you? The only ones of those I have seen are pricey as fuck.

8. #148 YoShytsWeak, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    My LHS had a sale going on because they launched a website, scooped it up for 675

Check them out if interested, http://thecavesmokeshop.com

I picked up so i didn't have to pay shipping

9. you're so lucky you get to call The Cave your LHS :laughing:

10. My newest little rig...

Attached Files:

11. The headiest I've ever been too

12. The link you posted isn't working or their website is down. All my LHS suck. They just recently started carrying rigs but its all china glass or no name stuff being sold at name brand prices. ALT is about 45 mins away though.

13. I spelt it wrong and the link didn't change when I edited it. Copy and paste to the browser

http://thecavesmokeshop.com

That link works.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414126037.487962.jpg

Another pic of the new banger with better light!

15. Wow, lots of heady shit. Very nice spot for high end glass.

16. Surprised and pleased to come on here after a few months of not posting, to see that my year and a half thread has recently gotten hot. Im still ALL ABOUT small rigs guys. i have to show you my new ones :)

17. 10mm ZOB that I use everyday, i love it Also Darby purple rain 10mm raygun
    Untitled.png

Darby inline to circ 10mm
    darby.png
    10362297_583916591724128_970221472_a.jpg

New Jedeye 14mm recycler
    recycler.png

18. Nice I love my Jedeye cycler, functions so well.

And that Darby isnt an inline to circ, its just a donut.

19. My first Toro. It's an ISF with slime.

Attached Files: