*LITTLE RIGS THREAD* new inline bubbler&hitman bub by Banjo

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Yeah it was at 150$ in the head shop but came with a dome and a female bowl brand new but I ran into a friend with a speeding ticket selling it for 100 and told him I had 50 so he was just like "yeah I can throw it to you for that" so he even drove it 20 minutes to my house. I told him not to even bother cleaning it

:dabin ;$

2. no the Illuzion Glass in Omaha won't take repairs or custom work as far as I know; I don't believe they have any local glassblowers affiliated with em besides sales; I had it done by Big J over at BOROhouse,

3. lil Jedeye cycler with Soberstone dome :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    love that thing :bongin:

4. My little rig

weird double upload my pic

Attached Files:

5. My new krave oil rig. 18mm glass nail & dome, 8 hole diffuser with the perfect size holes for the oil to go through ;) I wanna find somewhere online that has matching 14mm mouthpieces sold separately that I could use on this piece too, so far i haven't had much luck.:confused: :smoking: lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ill have to post up my new piece soon shes finished jus waitin for buddy to ship er hopeful thrusday.. but i use my toro as a daily rig .

7. Got my first lil rig today (Green Goddess Mini), hits nice. Been smokin dabs all day! $100 for the whole setup. Got some boogers in their already, but like I said been doin dabs all day....feel like everthings in slow motion right now lol :smoking:

Attached Files:

8. Got claim? lol
    [​IMG]

9. Hitman phase two :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Got this new piece today. Small and packs a punch.

Attached Files:

11. #51 vapormayne, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Picked up my first lil rig today
    BG 10mm pendant mini tube

12. #52 dabKling, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Hey guys! Been devouring this forum the last couple months trying to figure out how to enter this game.  Thanks for everything already! 

My buddy made this little guy for me, whirlpools great, super heavy and thick, and hes got a custom dome for me to pick up tomorrow... Kind of hard to see but it has a 4 hole stem in a sort of offset diamond pattern.

it was his first recycler to make too!  he gave me the quartz nail, have been trying to do the low temp dabs..tricky to do big dabs and not waste with a pool at the end...or burn too hot....but its been so much fun so far........finger carbing....

[​IMG]

Jimmy Carter, you've been an inspiration!

13. I think this is my smallest to date it's a pendant...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391722321.461849.jpg
    this ones a lil bigger
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391722472.652487.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. New tiny tube from my buddy :smoke:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odIqPaCYYP8

15. I have this custom piece coming in Elvis Red and White. Was hoping to have it this week, but weather in CO is horrid. I'm not in a rush, though and don't believe in pissing off glass blowers by putting the rush on them. Murphy's Law is too prevalent in the glass world.

Attached Files:

16. My little showerhead rig. It has a quartz domeless nail. Love it, and everything only cost $170

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. A ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394307093.288226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Look familiar?

Attached Files: