*LITTLE RIGS THREAD* new inline bubbler&hitman bub by Banjo

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Jan 27, 2013.

1. This is a thread to talk about little oil rigs. I love small oil rigs because its often smoother than a bong and is way less gradual with the throat. Heres my new inline ashcatcher with reversal work, I snagged it with my friend for 110 at Big island Mikes score shop in Merritt island, Florida and it came with a sick reversal style bowl.

2. #2 T-Wrecksx420x, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    [​IMG]

3. That's fucking sick man! I actually just picked up a oil rig by Korey cotnam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I didnt get a picture of the hitman bub actually, but it was jar shaped with an oil tray built in! to make up for it I have a picture of the hitman tube with what I believe is a jar perc. It is a pretty small piece but I wouldn't consider it a small rig, it has a vented splash guard as well and highly educated. He got the new educated nail and it is SICK. I will get a PC of the bub very soon! Post your rigs! I know theres some sick zob bubs or something out there [​IMG]

5. That's really nice aswell. I also have a hitman mini tube.

[​IMG]

6. Wow that work is sick!!! I love the ti curve. I havn't delved into artsy stuff much but we acquired an eyeball dabber from Merck at New Galaxy

7. I love those things. I wish they would make a torchtube version

8. I pretty much dove into heady pieces without getting too much into scientific pieces mainly because i don't have much access to the work of toro,SG, and mobious. Ive hit a bunch but never bought any. This korey cotnam has more then enough diffusion though for oils.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErKxx8Epe0A]DSC 0486 - YouTube[/ame]

9. Wow I love that pieces shape, how much does something of that detail cost if u dont mind me asking?

10. Um it was around $1200.

11. Well worth it, iv seen bubblers with half of that fineness for more. Iv always wanted to get a Salt rig, but I havnt seen him around except one collab in a hitman catalogue

12. Gotta show off the new SG.

[​IMG]

13. WOWW!!! I love the double intake idea, I just took some fat dabs of akxbubblegum wax and I officially think small rigs are better than tubes. But heres my tube! Still a small rig [​IMG]

14. Zach P oil rig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. That's so sick man. I gotta get me one of those!

16. I HIGHLY recommend them.

17. As I promised, sidecar style hitman bub [​IMG]

The perc is shaped like a barrel with slits in the sides
    [​IMG]

18. I love those Hitman sidecars. I was going to get one till I saw the price tag. They are sick but pricey(as most 710 pieces are).

19. Sheldon Black
    [​IMG]

20. my lil Zob circ!
    The worked section is a repair done by Big J, I chipped the flared part of the mouthpiece in an unfortunate accident, and had him replace the whole tube with a nice worked section. Definitely a piece I could never get rid of, one of a kind!
    [​IMG]