Guerilla Growing Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nimblybimbly, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Right on, will look through the thread now.

2. Can any experienced guerilla growers go over your process for harvesting and getting the weed out of there without being seen.

3. Another great question, totally should've asked this.

4. Wassup with the top drrssings hpw does that work ????

5. #25 billyeye101, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    My native soil is clay/muddy etc collects rain to hell if you don't add soil in quick lol i made a big hole last year at the spot and just left it and now its a pond with so much life living in it so i reckon i have my water source;)

Also the raise beds sounds ok but would be more noticeable i like stealth see.. doing 12gal holes, no pots this time. I want nature to do the rest water etc:cool:

Going organic to and ya gotta let the soil cook as the smell is so strong it will attract lots of animals until the smell dies down after a month or so.

I'm starting seedlings in my mini greenhouse at the spot under a bush well hidden, very tiny greenhouse it is.

I can't wait for our season to start:hello:

Good luck all and keep the spots stealthy and well hidden.

Well for me i'm just going to go up on the night times when harvesting and get a lift sorted for me when i'm finished.

Prob cut the main plant from the stem and place them in big ass bags! will trim when i get home etc.:devious:

6. I buy the big 44 gal toat froms wal mart/home depot for about 15 bucks and just chop off branchs and put it in there. I was able to put 3 smaller ones in 1 toat or 2 big ones together. I would bring 2 toats with me and then load em back in my truck and drive em home. My spot is very seculuded though. I literally left 8 5 foot plants in 7 gal buckets right where I park my car for a week out in the open because it was to hot to carry them down the cliff to my spot.

7. #27 NOVA, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    All I do is I use garbage bags ... Black doubled up. 1 plant per bag or same strain per bag ... Make the bag w strain name so ya know for later.... Then all the bags go into a extra large black dufflebag(5'lx2'w .. It's a big one lol)

Then I just make sure the road is clear and walk out and down it ... Don't look obvious or you'll get caught .... Remember you know what's in the bag but nobody else dies so if you look like a bum with his life in that bag who's gonna question ;) Just keep it cool and collected

Oh .... I get to my spot around 4am ... Which allows me to chop what I need and be out around sunrise at 6/630 before most people start to wake ... And I try to do it on sat/Sunday cause who the fuck else gets up at that time on a weekend ... No body

8. Thanks for the input guys. How bad does your car/truck smell while driving home with pounds of weed?

9. Incredibly smelly! The more plants you have, the smellier it gets. The smell permeates right-thru a tonneau cover and tarps. Just keep moving - don't make any pit stops.

10. I didn't think it was that bad but when I pulled up to my work to get gas my co-worker was like dayum your car stanks and knew right away I just harvested. Fresh bud has a very very strong odor that isn't going to get masked. Do what you need to before you get the crop and go straight home cus you won't be able to cover up the smell if you stop somewhere.

11. With outdoor growing, would you experienced growers suggest germinating (I'm using bagseed) or planting right into the soil?

12. Really stinks ... Keep it moving and Go straight to your trimming location

Everyone should do a visual inspection of their vehicle before you chop to make sure all lights ect work ... Would hate to see someone get caught because of a brake light out

Depends how many seeds ya got ... I got over 500 each of 3 diff strains so those will be planted in ground ... But if your limited on seeds I'd germinate and start them indoors and transplant later ... If you germinate indoors and move outdoors when they are established .... They have a better chance of survival

13. Ok cool, thanks NOVA.

14. How do you water and no how much to water when planting plot in ground ?

15. Go when no one else has business being out. As NOVA said, 7am on a Saturday is a great time, and who is going to pull someone over then?

I try to trim off fan leaves outdoors, then sort it in bags by plant and backpack it out. If your yields are big enough a backpack might not cut it. But remember, no one knows whats in the bag! :D

16. If you cut off fan leaves etc. before harvesting, can you still use these to make some low to mid quality hash?

17. Yea if you keep them and all the trimming you do....

18. If you bag them separately i suppose you could. The issue I had was that whole plants and bug chunks of plants do not fit efficiently in a backpack. There's certainly no one right way.

19. Yeah, that's for sure. I switched from a backpack to a tarp to reduce the time I spend harvesting plants. One cut, plop her in the tarp and move on to the next.

20. Does anyone have a nice, simple organic soil mix they can recommend? The soil in my back garden is fantastic and very fertile. We always have very good vegetable gardens with what we do have. Can anyone suggest something simple that would be ideal for a guerilla grow? I've seen coffee grinds thrown around on here quite a bit, can anyone explain the significance of those?