Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i keep weed in my room from smelling?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rawrzipan, Jan 27, 2013.

1. So I have it in the bottles the dispensary gave it to me in plus a ziplock bag and I can still smell it, should I double bag it or something?

2. Glass jar, dude. Mason jar or something. Not only does it lock in smell, it locks in freshness as well.

3. I don't have a way to get glass jars

4. Walk to the store. Get a jar. Walk home.

5. Closest store that would have them is 5 hours walking distance, unless you think Ralph's would have them. I'm looking more for a temporary way to just take the weed from my room upstairs to outside without making the house smell like it

6. Burn a candle, use the jar after it's gone.

7. Double or triple bag it! :cool:

Or splash on some Axe. :p

8. Yea a mason jar would be best

9. i kept my nug in a mason jar in a ziplock. if i needed to get it outside without the parents knowing, id just throw the baggie out the window (had a sliding screen too) go outside then grab it.

10. I'm pretty sure a bag of weed won't stink your house up from walking from your room to outside. Why are you so worried about the smell anyways? It won't linger or make your house smell like a dope house.

A nice ziplock with all the air sucked out shouldn't smell much at all. An extra bag can help. Unless you've got a brick it shouldn't smell too strong.

11. any glass jar with an air tight lid, even baby food jars that you can buy almost everywhere. you will find something, get creative

12. Protein powder container extremely well. Water bottles work as well. Same with deodorant bottles.

13. I use a Pill bottle idk It works for me

14. I've put the weed in pill bottles and triple bagged it and you can still smell it a bit. I think the problem is that in my room, air is stagnant, even with the window open there's almost no circulation.

15. Pill bottles don't work. Get babyfood for the jars. They are like 50¢ ea. Each one can hold an eigth, I can fit 5g of compressed buds in one. Plus they're small and easy to stash, airtight... can't go wrong.

16. Seal it and put it in baking soda

17. where the fuck do you live? africa? just pick up a mason jar, dude

18. put it in a safe spot outside then

19. Dude theres no way the weed smells threw pill bottle and 3 ZipLock bags. /thread

Smoke ur shit and gtfo. If u got it from dispensary and the closest place is 5 hours away to get a glass jar walking distance. Than why is there a dispensary close enough. I call BS

20. Nothing holds in the smell of Skunk. Only glass jars. No pill bottle or amount of baggies will work.