NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not everyone has the cash/time to build their own soil bro. You are coming off pretty harsh. I don't believe ff is taken over by monsato nor do I believe there is a conspiracy to spread HMV. I've been using ff for years and never any problems just really beautiful plants. When I switched shit up I got fn gnats. I'm back to NO gnats and I'm running happy and 707. I'm going to switch entirely to empire real quick but not because of any issue with ff just because I'm stoked over the water only soil. Dab it up bro and let's drop it all;)

2. Wasnt saying it was a endall they dontbothermuchbut im super perfectionist about allmy grows and never had gnats before. So def not chancing it to bagged soils anymore when I know I can build em way better myself.

3. Never felt like I was being harsh just puttinginfoout there take it or leave it.

4. okay your the man bro everyone knows you are the king shit everyone has to listen to what you have to say.. we know, let it go..

5. Wow! Whos being harsh now? Never did I ever say anything of the sort brutha. Everyone needs to relax seriously. Noone has to listen to anyone but themselves ur being unreasoonable andchildish.

6. Its late, im sure some of us are under the influence lets just leave it at this....[​IMG]
    Peace and Pot! Talk to u kids tmrw when Im sober.

7. How about it gets put to rest and move onto something else. My neighbor had to pull two plants today one showed early signs of hermieing and the other was a male. Atleast this time he caught them early on unlike last year. He even called me over to double check them.

8. call me crazy i listen to what my plants ask for not what nyones suggestions are.. they said hey mike trich throw us in ffof and feed us with organic tea this year, so thats what im doing.. if you dont like it okay, fine, just dont waste ur whole fukin night tryin to prove a point cuz now ur waisting my time..

9. #9229 RichardDean, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    Wasnt trying to prove any pointmy plants were in ff soil and grew on my teas last year so I aint no stranger to foxfarm so when qualitychanges and others say the samething I tend to take notice. Sorry if I struck anerve.:-( im gonna go drinkanother beer.

10. This is why the internet sucks cause in person if me and Mike had an argument we could have just had a little fisticuffs then hugged and been done with it hahaha. Like me and my brother have done inthe past.

11. j/w what are the current laws in lake county? i was reading on norml but didnt really understand the plant limit per script

12. Lake County
    On July 9, 2012, the Lake Count board of supervisors passed a temporary ordinance allowing up to six mature plants on parcels smaller than a half acre. The amount increases with the acreage and is capped at 48 plants for cooperatives with access to more than 40 acres. It also includes buffers between pot plants and neighboring homes and fines and potential criminal proceedings for scofflaws. Lake county patients filed for a restraining order against the ordinance. A judge granted a TRO, for the plaintiffs in the case, and on August 17, granted a preliminary injunction blocking enforcement of the ordinance for the rest of 2012. On August 21, the Board unanimously voted to extend the ordinance through June 2014, so that it might affect future gardens.

Its based on land size...
    So for my farm spot for instance its 30 acres so I can have 36 plants.

13. thanx alot so 6 per reg house we own not rent so no worries there...also can you share some insights into my questions i posted and help a fellow norcal grower?

14. [YEs QUOTE=WilliamHBonneey;17719581]thanx alot so 6 per reg house we own not rent so Misesno worries there...also can you share some insights into my questions i posted and help a fellow norcal grower?[/QUOTE]

Yes so halfacre or less its the 6plantlimit. What other questions didu have sorry missed em before was getting raked over the coals. Love the Cowboy Bebop avatar by the way.:)

15. Yes I was looking into making some with agave. I've had some and it's good.

16. #9236 WilliamHBonneey, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    so i have a western facing house so the sun rises in my backyard to the east i have a decent spot to put my project for the year but i WAS planning on planting in the ground until i've been outside the last few days and I saw that its not getting adequate sunlight in the spot was thinking of so now im considering putting into smart pots and moving them routinely through out the day it gets decent early morning sun through midday but eventually the shadow from my house eliminates direct sunlight so its almost like having a cover over the plants the sun is still technically shining but the literal rays are not on the plants will that be a problem?
    also im having a bit of trouble deciding what clones to pick up girl scout cookies and blackberry kush are popular where i live i was thinking those? maybe 2 gsc 2 blackbery and 2 blue dream? im wanting high yielding plants with quality well let me know what you guys think or how i can remedy this problem thanks
    William H Bonney
    btw cowboy bebop is the shit haha gotta love Spike Spiegel

17. You could definitely keep them in pots and move them around for the most sun while they're still small. But I think you're better off growing in ground once they get bigger. Keeping them in pots small enough to move around for the full season would really limit your growth.

Ps- I only get half a day of sun at my plot, but I still manage to get decent yields. As long as you get more than 5 hours of direct light you'll be ok. And don't forget the sun shifts from winter to summer so the lights patterns now will change throughout the season.

18. Morning:wave:

rain:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.