NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog its just as bad as socal hating on gsc.. now im using ff and you gotta run me thru the mud? let me have my fun growing and back the fuck off, how bout that?

2. Only speaking out because I care bro if I didnt care I would let u run without a word. Just sharing info with my comunity. Ff has fungus gnat infestations in its soil. Weak ur better off going cheaper and building ur own shit brah.

3. #9203 RichardDean, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    Socal speaking out about strain preference is much much different then me initiating a call to action to eliminate a serious problem plaguing many of us growers as of late. Im trying to help people avoid my stress and my anguish. So please dont think Im throwing u under a bus mike its quite the opposite. I would never wish this virus bs on my worst enemy. Im trying to help others avoid what I had to deal with entirely.

4. ya well ur coming off very offensive so like i said back the fuck up you know my number hit me up if you cant let it go so we can solve this problem face to face..

5. How am I being offensive? Do tell.... by trying to help out? Maybe I should just not give a shit andkeep things to myself? That would get us nowhere my man.

6. FORD!!! Fuck NO!!! Chevy baby!! It really wasn't us. But that's pretty funny ;)

7. Well that escalated quickly.

8. I think someone is misunderstanding what Im trying to say here maybe I spoke my mind in the wrong forum I guess.

9. I got ur back. I toss clones with ff. now what??

10. Not true. I use ff an the only time I had fungus gnats was when I changed shit up.

11. I have happy frog too butthese fungus gnats are ridiculous! never had them before this year and as soon as u pop open a bag of happy the gnats fly out. So wtf?

12. My super soil i built mysef with neem are absent of gnats. So pretty sure me and hundreds others coming back to my boys shop complaining about decline in qualitybof fox farm products is not a farce or a coincidence.

13. I have a woman who cleans the house.. bleaches shit.. no fungus nothing.. u probly got a fuked off house, feet up on the coffee table, beer cans everywhere.. thats where ur problem started..

14. I`m dealing with some fungus gnats now, their not real bad but I think it did come from a bag of Ocean Forest. Out of growing indoors for going on 3 years or so now I`ve only had them a couple of times and I been using various Fox Farms soils for about that long. But one thing to consider is I had the soil sitting outside in a large plastic tote to let the soil dry out some. It was pretty wet and heavy to use right away. So I put it in the tote to dry out a little bit. How it got wet and heavy I don't know.

15. #9215 RichardDean, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    I dont have a coffee table nor beer cans everywhere so yeah. Been growing here 2 years now and now I get gnats? Yeah doubtitbro. Like I said my super soilnothing my pots with happy horrible pretty hard to argue. Plus i keep my soil in bins and when ibopen the happy frog bin what flies out? Gnats. Maybe u got a better batch but period.... bagged soil qualityis always questionable cant argue with that thats why its better to make ur own.

16. #9216 Zombie Farms, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    might wanna pull up a good seat while they are open.. pretty soon I'm gonna have to start charging..
    put soil in bin, sprinkle with diatamacious earth let dry out, problem solved damn.. this info aint free fool..

17. I guess bottom line is not sure why u gotup in arms brother if anyhting I was tryingto save u fromharm. Now u make me feel like I was puttingudown and that is notcool. You know I do nothingbut help others why would I sit here andtalk shit?

18. Charging for what? I got my own show to watch my friend, Nd im already planted.

19. Whenever you buy bagged soil I think its just a chance you take. Out of all the bags of Fox Farms I have bought over the past 3 years or so I only got gnats twice. Their not hard to deal with. I also look at it this way: gnats are a part of mother nature that sometimes you have to deal with when growing plants.

20. Indoor IMG_20130403_225309.jpg

IMG_20130403_225314.jpg

IMG_20130403_225319.jpg

Outdoor
    IMG_20130403_230431.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.