Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

NorCal Growers Respect Thread

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts

so did I see you today? I think i did but maybe not.. were y'all hauling soil today? did you see a harley next to you checking out the soil in the back of the 2 trucks? 2 trucks full of empire builders soil and cases of beer? :confused:

Thats like mine and Mikes favorits type of load to Haul. Lol beer and soil as well as herb.

70s

70s

ORGANICS!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,693 posts
how about that bill that just passed that protects gmo corps from labeling their products like monsanto:mad:...

Gold Hill Ganga

Gold Hill Ganga

NorCal Ganja Farmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,606 posts

They will remove my firearms from me through my cold dead hands.:devious:

You know that Monsanto is the source of this new federal law in the senate. Fucking evil bastards.
  • 70s likes this

rippedeyed

rippedeyed

Registered smoker!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,488 posts

so did I see you today? I think i did but maybe not.. were y'all hauling soil today? did you see a harley next to you checking out the soil in the back of the 2 trucks? 2 trucks full of empire builders soil and cases of beer? :confused:

Bahahahaha sounds like me but it wasn't us :( we were in cottonwood today

Gold Hill Ganga

Gold Hill Ganga

NorCal Ganja Farmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,606 posts

how about that bill that just passed that protects gmo corps from labeling their products like monsanto:mad:...

The bill also slips in gun control legislation

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts
U know what is illegal, but has been perpetuated as legal since the illegal founding of the federal reserve? Federal Income Tax. Its definition is taxes on profits made by Corporations! Its illegal to tax our personal wages and labor according to the REAL constitution. Yet the very same corporations that run our govt pay no taxes, yet people like us trying to make a living and provide for our families and struggling would be thrown in jail for not paying an illegal tax and basically being a slave to the fed for 3 months out of the year. Fuck that! Revolution is near and required for usand our future generations.

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts
For them to sit their and label me as a criminal for growing a plant technically safer than a tomato plant that helps manylive longer happier lives means they are fucks. I dont give a shit about what they do or who they are. Cause I know what i do is right and I will fight till my end for those beliefs and the people I care for.

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts
It is our right and duty to abolish tyrannical govt.

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness”

Guest_Zombie Farms_*

Guest_Zombie Farms_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Bahahahaha sounds like me but it wasn't us :( we were in cottonwood today

i seen chick drivin dude mean muggin me in paasenger figured it was u and ur man lol..

rippedeyed

rippedeyed

Registered smoker!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,488 posts

i seen chick drivin dude mean muggin me in paasenger figured it was u and ur man lol..

Lmao! That's fn hilarious cuz that's how it woulda been too haha!! Was it a white truck too haha

CE1122

CE1122

stay blazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,974 posts

Fn delicious!

I second that!

CE1122

CE1122

stay blazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,974 posts

Very nice will have to try it, my bro gets the shocktop belgian white.

Try there lemon shandy it's an awesome spring time beer

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts
Im talking about changing the worldhere. Not beer....

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts

Try there lemon shandy it's an awesome spring time beer

But i do enjoy a lemon shndy with my revolution:hello:

Guest_Zombie Farms_*

Guest_Zombie Farms_*

Lmao! That's fn hilarious cuz that's how it woulda been too haha!! Was it a white truck too haha

ya quit lying it was a white ford followed by a white ford i knew it was you lol..:hello:

Guest_Zombie Farms_*

Guest_Zombie Farms_*
so my boy, fellow blade, is talking bout opening up a clone shop to the public.. sign me up..

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts

so my boy, fellow blade, is talking bout opening up a clone shop to the public.gy.g ysign me up..

Clone depot was gonna open up here in Lake County but neve took off. Seems like it woud be a plant std orgy. Oh by the way fungus gnat problems are coming from fox farms bagged zoils. Fucck foxfarm believe monsanto has taken thmover dont believe the lies they tll u. Reason fox2 farm products are shit now and i have fungus gnats afte 12 years growing wifhout them and I hear everyone else here complaining about them nd guess what the best transmission for mosaic is? Bugs! Fungus gnats being the worst. Who knows maybe the monsanto owned happy frog is lready poisoned with mosaic to try to decimate our comunity. wouldnt be surprised if that was true. Honestly.

Guest_Zombie Farms_*

Guest_Zombie Farms_*

Clone depot was gonna open up here in Lake County but neve took off. Seems like it woud be a plant std orgy. Oh by the way fungus gnat problems are coming from fox farms bagged zoils. Fucck foxfarm believe monsanto has taken thmover dont believe the lies they tll u. Reason fox2 farm products are shit now and i have fungus gnats afte 12 years growing wifhout them and I hear everyone else here complaining about them nd guess what the best transmission for mosaic is? Bugs! Fungus gnats being the worst. Who knows maybe the monsanto owned happy frog is lready poisoned with mosaic to try to decimate our comunity. wouldnt be surprised if that was true. Honestly.

haters make me famous homeboy, like i said pull ur fucking chair up, got half way through ur ramble and decided not to give a fuck.. give a shit about a hater my friend as long as these bitches are loving me..

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,273 posts

haters make me famous homeboy, like i said pull ur fucking chair up, got half way through ur ramble and decided not to givhowhow to a fuck.. give a shit about a hater my friend as long as these bitches are loving me..

You see me throwingoutbmy shit? No! Imchoosingto deal with the problem rather then run away from it. Not about haters most those fools dont evenknow how to sprout a seed let alone grow a plant to finish. What arehaters anyway? I dont give a shit about what people think aboutme . Ido what I do causeits the right thingtodo.

Edited by RichardDean, 04 April 2013 - 05:01 AM.

Woodlock420

Woodlock420

New kid in the garden

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,109 posts

^^^^ fuckin a bro that doesn't sound too far fetched !!!! Mother fuckers!!! It would be easy
And they're the fucks trying to developer the terminator strains!! All this revo talks got me pumped and they also consider anti gov citizens to be terrorists and are approved to be killed in drone attacks supposedly .!
This whole thing with North Korea will probably lead to more rights being taken away for our safety haha fuck that !!!

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (5)