NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm burning my Hawwaiian x m39 aka "Encino Man" hash instead.. It's the same u saw me grow this summer. The Ice hash is so high in thc. Holy crap. Ill smoke one for ya.

2. Bro u are on the list...there will be clones.

3. I've smoked it :) but not grown it :(
    Smooth and and it has great flavor

4. Thanks man much appreciated got kali mist or anything else of mine u want to trade as well.

5. I am subbing in,I will catch up this evening. Finally Cali growers, I been listening to others from other states now lets talk Cali.

6. Nice nice thanks

7. I should tell miscbrah to swing by. He's in sac I think and has a tent full of nothing but cookies. Couple different cuts too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where do we make reservations? ;) I'd be willing to change my whole strain list around and hold on to my expensive beans for next season if there are enough bomb local cuts to go round. Ive got the purple and sour Diesel so far in the clone department. Still waiting for my Blackwater and Deadhead seedlings to get big enough to sex and hopefully clone if they are female. GDP and Girl Scout Cookies would be amazing to add to that list.

9. Same here. I got some when the strain first came out and it was very memorable. I'd like to grow it and some 3 kings eventually. Yum!

10. Nice. I'm just an hour north of Sactown. I didn't realize he was so close!

That's the best part about this thread. It's making me more aware of how many of you are practically my neighbors. :)

11. #52 mjmama25, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    I guess until I have some new stuff to post for 2013, I will show off a little of my 2012 harvest. Oops hit send to soon. Hold on lol.

image-2524466410.jpg

Bubba Kush

image-4226228661.jpg

Purple Diesel next to a two liter bottle.

image-572795054.jpg

Random pic of the gardren

image-432877663.jpg

Harvest pic from midway through harvest

• Like Like x 3
  12. My view of NorCal...

Attached Files:

13. jelly of you brahs livin up north...city of trees is nice obviously but I miss the hills and mountains :( I wont be growing outdoor this year unfortunately, won't have anywhere. But always down for meet ups and kick its with you blades :)

14. I'm down to trade genetics any day. About to pull clones from Mk Ultra and fruity chronic juice. My sour d and cheese clones are coming alone nicely, I can wait to see my LSD get into veg state, still a seedling.

15. Sounds close to me real close. Might be neighbors. U live off I-80?

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's cool welcome. Sac is chill. Hang around with us and feel free to post pics up on here too.

17. Lets smoke some of my encino man hasn't he big chunk weighted 5g this morning before I started smoke away at it. Lol. So high.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pretty close ..right where 680 and 4 cross

19. That MK Ultra is on my list of strain to grow. Where abouts did you say you live?

Edit- never mind lol I just saw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.