NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this shit turned out stronger than anything i've ever built.. its like a nuclear bomb going off in my head..

Attached Files:

2. Do it just leave em in your greenhouse at night in case of frost.

3. Just shared a joint of encino with my buddy standing outin the sun next to the ghouse. Life is good.:smoking:

4. Loving life outside gro my pretties yes. Hahaha IMG_20130309_143321.jpg

IMG_20130309_143326.jpg

IMG_20130309_143339.jpg

5. Yeah man great idea I was gonna take the in well I still may its like 80%rh in there at night I don't want that going on with my flowers. But the 300 praying mantis will surely keep them safe ..
    Here's the ak 47 you gave me

image-312227678.jpg

Here's everyone else

image-1646625440.jpg

6. Gunna let my Cali Indica flower outside just for shits and giggles see what happens.

Attached Files:

7. Need to get me some Ak

8. I have some ak still from last years outdoor woodlock found a coupl seeds hes growing it out.:D

9. I think the badass is Skunk x Super Crunk. It's a GC cross by G45 I believe. You can look at his thread for more info.

10. today was a good day..

Attached Files:

11. Fuck ya it was

12. i wish i could share this my friend its so mind twisting.. having a blast on saturday so far..(cough cough)..

13. I would love that bubble hash is the best, I bet Casey makes some mean bubble. Did u spin that by hand or with machine?

14. i got crazy and used a flat head shovel spinning it back and fourth then used my hands to make sure i got all the big buds broke up.. but last run i used a paint mixer and it turned out dark like there was too much plant matter in the mix.. idk i'm a noobie just tryin to get in where I fit in..

15. In the spirit of the season. John Holt - police in helicopter
    Police in helicopter, a search fi marijuana.
    Police man in d streets, searching fi collie weed.
    Police men in d fields, burnin d collie weed.
    But if you continue to burn up d herbs, we gonna burn down d cane fields.
    If you continue to burn up d herbs, we gonna burn down d cane fields.

We don't trouble your banana, we don't trouble your corn.
    We don't trouble your pimento, we don't trouble you at all.

So if you continue to burn up d herbs, we gonna burn down d cane fields.
    YouTube

16. Im gonna put on a iron shirt and chase satan out of earth
    Im gonna send him to outer spac to find another race. Only a place for love and positivity h er e. Never fear evil men, fear the indifference of good men. we will fight for what is right till the end. Love, Peace, and Prosperity.:smoking:

17. I think it is really interesting to see the different types of sour kush. My plants did not have leaves as wide and green. and mine smelled like coffee. I don't know what I got but is was strong shit. For me kush is an interesting strain that has all kinds of phenotypes.

Attached Files:

18. Learned from mama hand mixing is of much higher quality and did it myself and saw the difference. I use my boat oar got 2 one for mixing bubble hash and one for beating rippers with hahaha.

19. Be faithful brother man
    Be faithful
    TO your Herbs
    SENSIMILLIA A de healing of the nation.

20. just to let u guys know I ran across so many hellacopters last year I always flash my script and throw them the bird..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.